Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Exhaust shops

GregNZ101

I want to change the rear muffler on my WRX, it currently has a cannon and I had purchased a Fujitsubu muffler. It requires a couple of mounts and a little bit of pipe work, as the exit of the muffler will sit a little bit higher.

Pit stop in Porirua quoted me $164, which seems a little high.

So do you think that that price is right, or do you know a good place that would be cheaper, preferably around Tawa/Porirua, but will travel further if the price is good.

Scoobydoo said:

Ahh Shred do exhaust work? I'll need to find out about getting mine upgraded.

Well they can fabricate exhausts or modify your existing ones, so Im assuming that will cover what you need?

They rebuilt the 3" on my RS as it was originally flat from the mid section back from the car being too low on gravel.

*Disclaimer* I am of course biased as they look after me rather well

Yes we can do, custom and bolt on exhuasts.

We aim at fabricationg functional (as high as possible with out hitting the body), yet cool looking exhuasts. even if it takes a longer then is chargable we gota be happy with how it looks..

the funnest exhuast we have done so far is a 3" system on a GTIR.. not much space in there

If your just wanting to swap the rear muffler and rehang it your probly looking at say an hour and a half with our having seen any of it. so would be under $120 with all materials. and it will look the way you want it to look. or as close as possible to how you want it.

Yes we did do simons exhuast on his spec C,

If your keen,

Give us a buzz on 569 7469 and ask for Geoff

GETLOW said:

Yes we can do all of that John

;D close...

Jon....

chur - we shall be in touch - i also need some advise on the external to run, and about chopping up my i/c piping for a flipped manifold... we're several months out tho, including a G4 and some other goodies... all to be discussed and sourced.

Opps.. sorry jon. I'v met so meny people its hard to remember how to spell everybodys name..

There is the option of bolt on Rage twisted up pipe and there split simease down pipe If you want to go bolt on.

Were doing twistd VF24 on Vivs car very soon.

We have got a tig welder so we can weld alloy.. though its getting Fixed at the moment.

When your ready, give us a call.

GregNZ101 said:

I whent to Midas Porirua today they only quoted $90 so i booked it in for tuesday

written quote?

i had an issue once with a verbal quote, said something like $100 then when i got back there like, we said $100, but was more work than we thought, its gunna be $150.

i was younger, so paid, now days i would have had a right go at them.

-smurff