• Raised $0.00

***Otepuni Street Drags Invercargill***

rockr

Otepuni drags are on again on may the 9th

Scrutineering from 8am - 10am

Racing starts 11am

Day affiliation $10

Race Fee $30

timed slips and double passes, prizegiving is usually at the newfield tavern afterwards.

a great day for all, compitiotion cars with be running, pre entry at autotech tuning, give them a call if you wish to run a rotary on 03-214 2136.

all street cars must have a current WOF and registration and drivers must have drivers licence.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well naturally ill be there, srutineering and entry is at the southern transport yard as per last year.

pre entry is available and is advisable as "THIS YEAR IS LIMITED TO 70 CARS"

Swindog said:

Sorry i knew about this i shuold have put it up.

dont worry , got it covered.

• Admin
 kamineko']

[quote name='RAYDEO said:

im entering, anyone else coming?

/quote]

well.. if nik got my zerosports ECU back I would be keen...

*cough* yeah i'll work on that and looks like i'll come watch too

at this stage im not entering, I forgot my helmet is still in the back of Kas's Car.

unless someone in dunedin can bring my helemt down with them?

RAYDEO said:

at this stage im not entering, I forgot my helmet is still in the back of Kas's Car.

unless someone in dunedin can bring my helemt down with them?

ray we hire them on the day , $5, first in first served , i think there is about a dozen helmets that are for hire.

not sure how many have pre entered, probly only half dozen or so, normally have about 20 by the meeting. yeah all entrys were filled last year a couple were turned away for not passing scrutineering and one for acting the goat in the pit area later in the day but i know the numbers were close to what we allowed.

lets hope the weather holds out , wont be called of until about an hour before start time so it still pays to turn up , get paid up and scrutineered even if it looks dodgey , its raned up an hour before and we have still raced.

sounds like a good meeting coming up with who i have heard is coming along.

RAYDEO said:

WOULDNT HAVE A CLUE.

you coming down? they are taking pre entries so i could grab you a form if you like

Well we're not sure now... Matt was supposed to get a WOF yesterday and ended up changing his seats instead ???

I've just brought a new clutch but haven't installed it yet, so I still can't launch properly...

You racing?

Haha! Maybe a day? I don't know how quick it is to change a Subaru clutch but it aint going in to one of those ;)