Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Monthly Meet - Thursday 29th - Blend Bar and Cafe 7.30PM

Bazza-NZ

Yeah its that time of the month again, Thursday 29th is our sit in talk smack and have a feed. Due to losing our Hell's Pizza in Petone we have had to move them around. This months winner is:

Blend Cafe and Bar

118-120 Wakefield Street

Wellington

Click For Map

Bubblz was even kind enough to provide us with a menu for them as well, however do note it is subject to change, there is a range of food they can provide.

MENU:

Starters and Nibbles

Oriental Platter – An awesome fusion of flavour from the “far east” with a kiwi twist!

$28.50 - Tempura Prawns

- Homemade Crumbed Calamari Rings

- Spring Rolls

- Tempura-battered vegetables (carrot, courgette & peppers)

All served with Thai sweet chili sauce, Wasabi Aioli and dipping sauces

(brown sugar, vinegar, lime/lemon juice, olive oil).

Breads and Dips – Grilled chunks of white bread, wholemeal bread and pita bread.

$12 Served with olive oil & balsamic vinegar, basil pesto and sun-dried tomato

pesto.

Chillin' Platter – A choice collection of our favourite vegetarian finger foods.

$26 -Chilies in brine/olive oil

-Marinated olives and garlic

-Artichoke hearts

-Sun-dried tomatoes

-Grilled/Tempura vegetables

-Pita Breads

Served with Thai sweet chili sauce and basil pesto oil.

Blends' Big Boy Platter – Warm and hot, here's a collection of all the best pub snacks!

$30 -Garlic Chilli Prawns

-Homemade Onion Rings in batter

-Potato skins with cheese and bacon bits

-Selection of cold meats; salami, pastrami...

-Roast/grilled peppers and olives

Served with Thai sweet chilli sauce, BBQ sauce and aioli.

Sides

Cheesy Potato Wedges – Served with sour cream and Thai sweet chilli sauce.

$7.80

Thick-Cut-Chips – Served with aioli and Thai sweet chilli sauce.

$6.50

Kumara Chips – Homemade kumara fries served with aioli.

$8

Garlic Bread- Rustic cuts of wholemeal loaf grilled with Garlic butter

$8

Optional extras: $4

bacon

blue cheese

salsa

chilli (Vegetarian and meat option)

Lite Bites

Steak Sandwich – Succulent cuts of sirloin steak served on brown wholemeal bread with sliced $13.5 (L) tomato, mesclun and aioli with a side of chips.

Nachos – Our very own chilli con carne served on cheesy corn chips, with cheese, sour cream and V$10 salsa. Comes with hot chilies.

M$12.5 **Meat and vegetarian options available.

Pizzas $15

Spinach Olive and Feta – Spinach, black olives and feta cheese, finished with cheddar cheese.

Monster – Bacon, pastrami, spring onions, peppers of all colours, BBQ sauce and loads of cheese.

PopEye – Prawns, yellow peppers, baby spinach, dusted with paprika.

Cow and Chicken – BBQ base. Chilli mince, chicken strips and red onion.

Mains

250g Sirloin Steak – Thick juicy sirloin steak cooked to your preference, served on a stack of roast $21.50 potatoes and roast vegetables (carrots, parsnips, courgette, kumara and

(GF,L) pumpkin).With Blends' special jus as a compliment.

Lamb Burger – A juicy hand-made patty on top of mesclun and tomato, with melted Brie cheese $16.50 and beetroot pickle. Served with a side of chips and aioli.

Sausage and Mash – Awesome Pork sausages cooked to perfection, served on our very own $17.00 garlic butter mashed potatoes. With garden peas and handmade onion rings

(L) and Blend wholegrain mustard gravy!

Mediterranean Salad – Red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, feta, black olives, mesclun with a dressing

$13.50 (GF) of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.

All Day Breakfast – 2 x eggs, 2 x bacon, 2 x sausages, 2 x hash browns, 2 x slices of toast and $15 grilled tomato.

Fish of the Day – Catch of the day served on roast vegetables OR steam vegetables and potatoes

$19.50 *please feel free to ask staff for more details

(GF,L)

Honey Chicken Salad – Honey, butter cooked chicken, avocado, mesclun, carrot, courgette, $19.50 (GF,) and served with a honey, mustard dressing.

Desserts $6

Banoffei Pie with caramel sauce.

Chocolate Fudge Brownie with chocolate sauce and cream.

chulozumo said:

hm im keen to come. i dont have a vip card . know of a good/safeish place to park? dont usually come to town..

Sweet as i'll try and source one for you, Parking in town is always safe most days, you shouldn't have a problem with a thursday night,

Hardest thing would be actually getting a park close to it

Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='chulozumo said:

hm im keen to come. i dont have a vip card . know of a good/safeish place to park? dont usually come to town..

/quote]

Sweet as i'll try and source one for you, Parking in town is always safe most days, you shouldn't have a problem with a thursday night,

Hardest thing would be actually getting a park close to it

I'm in the same boat regarding the VIP card, but i'm keen to come

• 2 weeks later...
 DrDarkMatter said:

what about the next one being in Petone? maybe Murphy's law? nothing like a nice Guinness and a fire to warm the cockles ;D

hmm or we could do firemans arms, i know the manager there and their pretty keen to get us in lol. Good food and cheap alc ;D

chulozumo']

[quote name='DrDarkMatter said:

what about the next one being in Petone? maybe Murphy's law? nothing like a nice Guinness and a fire to warm the cockles ;D

/quote]

hmm or we could do firemans arms, i know the manager there and their pretty keen to get us in lol. Good food and cheap alc ;D

ya man, cool ;D how much does he want us in? lol free beer? na j/k FA is good, should be plenty of parking and its pretty central to all I would think, except us coming from up the coast, but any excuse for a drive ;D ;D ;D