• Current Donation Goals

Guest the_return_of_the_jedi

CHRISTCHURCH TAG

610 posts in this topic

I have no problems, as long as your a member of the club it counts imo!!

so was i right? was it down by the motocross track? to the left of the learners track to be precise?

Haha it's all good, mine is pretty easy thats just shot here in cashmere. Just round the corner from Princess Margerets hospital by the bowls club.

Good man! Sorry to Zarnah, you did get it right man, but you gotta get the pic! Now for the next challenge...

4962119705_6f72a53214_z.jpg

ok guys a clue for ya. this is near a place you all love to go to, and im sure alot of you have spent a fair bit of time near by

Kiwiflyboy said:

4962119705_6f72a53214_z.jpg

ok guys a clue for ya. this is near a place you all love to go to, and im sure alot of you have spent a fair bit of time near by

huh? that isnt anywhere near Calender Girls?

Wait don't u mean Atamis :D Thats where you get to catch ping pong balls there :P

ok another clue for ya, its close to area you all like to take your cars to and play legally

if ya think so see if you can find it and place your car there and snap a pic ;D

Haha I know where it is, driven past it many a time...Hm wrx is still running ;D pity no wof

did i really make it that hard to find?? its around the race track just need to find the sign

I do know where it is/sure i can find it just havn't had time! Might go for a boost out there tomorrow :D

Kiwiflyboy said:

did i really make it that hard to find?? its around the race track just need to find the sign

yeah i know. just haven't gone out to find it.