• Current Donation Goals

Guest the_return_of_the_jedi

CHRISTCHURCH TAG

610 posts in this topic

its out side a newish subdivision.... i noticed on my monitor at work you cant see much, you might have turn up the brightness.... also the speed on this part of the road is 80 km/h..

Is it that sub division in prebbleton at the roundabout of springs and blakes road, that has white fences like that, heading towards akaroaish haha

Can someone just find it and take a photo so we can get this going haha

Divine said:

Can someone just find it and take a photo so we can get this going haha

maybe if we knew were the fuck it was! lol.

ok... the subdivision is in halswell and i had to drive on some grass to take pic....

The subdivision has two syllables last being feild, its in halswell, and you would most likely pass it when traveling to akaroa.. aslong as you dont live south of halswell... :) there is also a bp ultimate just up the road

I think you should just tell us, someone still has to get there haha

End of lincoln road after you enter 80km zone, drive few hundred meters and it will be on the right side if you going from town

hahaha its crack up. its basicly been spelt out and still noone has got it... i blame the price of fuel!

I will, when I have free time. which I won't untill... well I don't have any. Not in the forseeable future. Even my weekend is spoken for!

haha found it virtually :D

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/12Xbltwi_Bc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/12Xbltwi_Bc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Aidanfield+Dr,+Christchurch,+8025,+New+Zealand&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,80.332031&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FU0_Z_0duj9JCg&source=embed&hq=&hnear=Aidanfield+Dr,+Christchurch+8025,+New+Zealand&ll=-43.557257,172.576847&spn=0.03663,0.077162&t=h&z=14&layer=c&cbll=-43.566073,172.575964&panoid=Iyxs8Qo6SxbwNoELEtVjyA&cbp=12,268.89,,0,1.1&output=svembed"></iframe>
[size="1"][url="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Aidanfield+Dr,+Christchurch,+8025,+New+Zealand&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.677964,80.332031&ie=UTF8&cd=1&geocode=FU0_Z_0duj9JCg&source=embed&hq=&hnear=Aidanfield+Dr,+Christchurch+8025,+New+Zealand&ll=-43.557257,172.576847&spn=0.03663,0.077162&t=h&z=14&layer=c&cbll=-43.566073,172.575964&panoid=Iyxs8Qo6SxbwNoELEtVjyA&cbp=12,268.89,,0,1.1"]View Larger Map[/url][/size]

Bullshit It will do! Sun plus phone = this pic.

6IuCjl.jpg

ok AIM well done for someone finally getting there ass out there. so where is you pic???

I've gotta take it :P I was on a short time frame when I took it :P

Righto after a few jobs were out of teh way (I ALWAYS destroy my brake pads at track days ::) ) I took a little trip after I fueled up :)

An easy one this time since the last one took ages.

sMI7z.jpg

Off you know chch at all you should he able to figure it out even if you don't immediately know where it is.