Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

anyone have a pair of overalls and helmet i could borrow for sept 11th

Depends on tires, car setup, driver attitude and track temp. I had a set of michelins with 3mm last for 4 track events. But ive also killed a set of Nexens/Roadstones with 3mm in one day

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spec C said:

you would think going at high speeds , slamming on the brakes , turn as fast as you can into the corners

would make a big effect

ive got 4x 3mm of toyo proxes t1-r , worn evenly all around

You might chew them out during the day, just check them (presures and condition) between sessions.

Braking harder for a shorter time is less likely to cook your brakes than softer, more drawn out braking - basically the more time you're not on the brakes the more time they have to cool down between stops. Also don't put the handbrake on when you come back into pits after a session or you risk warping disks.

Bahaha H6 bitches!! No turbo timer, no cool down, hardly any warm up. Just thrash the tits off it and change the oil when you get bored.

....also no power but lets not go there

I'd let it idle for 3 or 4 mins after a cool-down lap.

Guest boostcut
 Spec C said:

i will try get use to it at the start , but during the day , i intend to do my best and get my best lap time

best lap times are for the go karts and people not on their first outing at a track day.

just do as your told and listen to the pros that are willing to help. dont show off, otherwise you will be bumping GDB parts threads for the next year

I have just got back from the track (had to leave early :().

After a small issue this morning, Kevin made it out on the track, and from what I saw, he was not doing too badly either... lines were not shocking anyway! No doubt he will update with his progress later on.

PS. Kevin, you owe me $10 still!