• Raised $0.00

Wgtnians heading to the Playday

Scoobydoo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazza-NZ']

the next play day is in november i believe so who's keen to head up for that one? I should have my car sorted by then so i'm looking to head up

Anyone else keen?

I'll be there too, always keen for some track action! ;D

[quote name='funkytown said:

likely me, i am also planning some laws road action and looking at the road and track event around the same time.

What date is the road and track series one? I think I might have to lay down a challenge ;)

grego0o']

the next play day is in november i believe so who's keen to head up for that one? I should have my car sorted by then so i'm looking to head up

Anyone else keen?

likely me, i am also planning some laws road action and looking at the road and track event around the same time.

/quote]

What date is the road and track series one? I think I might have to lay down a challenge ;)

whats your current time round the oval?

funkytown']

Anyone else keen?

/quote]

If I don't get into the 1:19s or below next time I'll be disappointed, whats your time to attack?

funkytown']

Anyone else keen?

/quote]

So funky...

Wanna spare driver on the day??? (hint) LOL...

greg, last time the car was out, and was underpowered on rooted standard shocks (read a plain v3 wagon) it did 1.24-1.25.

in its current format the CAR is should be good enough to do 1.18s so realistically i would like to get <1.20 this time out if not a high 18...

challenge accepted Greg - PM me your track configuration (tyres, suspension set up, power) and il fire you mine.

Mike - MATE YA DREAMING - for the pure fact that what ever time i can do in the wagon, id put money on you doing a better time in my own car.. hahahah

Chris - would be awesome to see you there as well. and yes im aiming to drop 6seconds purely on the new colour scheme.. dik

funkytown said:

greg, last time the car was out, and was underpowered on rooted standard shocks (read a plain v3 wagon) it did 1.24-1.25.

in its current format the CAR is should be good enough to do 1.18s so realistically i would like to get <1.20 this time out if not a high 18...

challenge accepted Greg - PM me your track configuration (tyres, suspension set up, power) and il fire you mine.

Mike - MATE YA DREAMING - for the pure fact that what ever time i can do in the wagon, id put money on you doing a better time in my own car.. hahahah

Chris - would be awesome to see you there as well. and yes im aiming to drop 6seconds purely on the new colour scheme.. dik

I hope you have a baffled sump if your running semi slicks?

funkytown said:

i have a full cnc baffled sump much like the morosso ;)

and il be running full slicks chap :o ;D

o0o0o it's gonna be like that is it ;D

I was gonna bust out a new set of semi's but i think i'll stick with the slicks then yeah!? I don't know whether your allowed to run full slicks in the road and track series - it may be that you can run them and just not gain any camphionship points maybe?

You should pop round with Paul in the weekend - will have a chat about set ups while he trys his wheels on my car!

Pm me for time n place.

funkytown said:

sweet will do greg, does paul not trust the ce28n's fitting a GD? lol

my issue is that i dont have another set of rims to run semis on (yet).

i have a secret weapon im going to try when i come up hahaha

haha yeah i think he just wants to double check!

It's hard finding a set of rims that have the right offset to fit over the brembos without paying huge dollars for them!

o0o0o do tell!!!

It better envolve a big bottle of NOS or something equally as silly!

;D

grego0o']

i have a full cnc baffled sump much like the morosso ;)

and il be running full slicks chap :o ;D

/quote]

o0o0o it's gonna be like that is it ;D

I was gonna bust out a new set of semi's but i think i'll stick with the slicks then yeah!? I don't know whether your allowed to run full slicks in the road and track series - it may be that you can run them and just not gain any camphionship points maybe?

You should pop round with Paul in the weekend - will have a chat about set ups while he trys his wheels on my car!

Pm me for time n place.

Full slicks are fine at R&T events

Will come watch/hassle/ caged car whore..

caspros said:

Sweet. I'll attempt to follow you around the track like a lovelorn puppy. I understand Funky considers he can hit low 1.18s due to his new underbonnet colour scheme and the fact he has been on a bit of a diet.

hahahaha :D

goddamn i want to come scrap it out on track with you guys..

• 2 weeks later...

wont be able to get a set of wheels with tyres otherwise i would

getting new tyres in 2 weeks time but dont want to burn them on the track

IF witch i highly doubt , my tyres pass wof i will attend and burn the rest of it haha , but i doubt it , the rear left looks like its down to its wires

will try to make the next one after this one