B4 2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JoKer said:

lock? what lock.....

there will be no such thing

you still miss the point - I am views everything here as constructive criticism and ignoring the rest

stats and data are a start

we now have prices for tracks/transport

if only someone had some accommodation options (for all venues)

I want an informed decision

Well yeah, but it could have come from The Megameet Thread...we didn't need The Tantrum Thread as well.

But you're right, if you ignore the histrionics there's good info that can be gleaned from it all.

:D,

I didn't know the NI club members out number the SI 3-1 thats alot more. i would have picked 2-1 or there abouts.

& if we had a MM down here we might as well call it submerge to field the numbers :P if most of the NI cant/wont get here cant see them going further south either, we might as well travel up there as it looks to be where all the unemployment is & we might as well spend our wealth somewhere where our tax's are going ;D

WAHOOOO 24 post's ;)

Your account get delted CUDDAS?

TURTLE']

Thats nice, your being honest. Just so you know, i've also been involved in organising cruises, trips to the drags (where people actually raced not made excuses) so I also have the right to complain.

I don't doubt it, the reason for the caps I have no idea, I was under the influence a tad when I said that.

[quote name='TURTLE said:

FWIW if i still had a car, and didn't dislike so many of the SI people, i would make the trip down. Ruapuna is an awesome track.

Ruapuna is an awesome track, and I think you should reserve judgement of people until you actually meet them.

Accommodation at the motel where we stayed at Palmerston North when attending Megameet 10 at Manfield worked out at $30 per person per night. They did have two much larger units that slept 8 people. I am unsure of the price of these units but I am sure they would be cheaper than $30 per person per night. This is one alternative to Camp Rangi's prices.

aim said:

Na i thought i'd have a clean out & removed my 1000+ or so posts,

will see if this place sorts it sh1t out weather or not i delete it tho, We'll see.

camp rangi woods was excellent for $10 per night inc services, compared to my house at $65 per night + services ;)

CUDDAS']

[quote name='aim said:

/quote]

Na i thought i'd have a clean out & removed my 1000+ or so posts,

will see if this place sorts it sh1t out weather or not i delete it tho, We'll see.

camp rangi woods was excellent for $10 per night inc services, compared to my house at $65 per night + services ;)

yeah but we spent $50 on gas getting to and from camp rangi! lol not quite that bad but should be brought into consideration

wow, did not expect this to be an eight pages thread lol

anyway, sorry been busy *slack* and didn't the whole 8 pages, but i see that some of you misunderstood the point of this thread.

i was trying to encourage the SI members to vote so we know that we have a demand to organize something down here; isn't that how democracy work -you reach ppl and ask them to vote-. If we get the bigger number than NI, the committee will reconsider what's going on and might make a decision according to that result. BUT as things going now i don't think that will be happening as there are more active members in the NI than in the SI. Yes i agree, you can't please everyone.

i hope i delivered my point well this time. :) 8)

edit: i emailed a guy that does booking for the ferry to ask him bout organizing a group booking, will post what he reply when he does

B4 2000 said:

i was trying to encourage the SI members to vote so we know that we have a demand to organize something down here;

There still seems to be enough demand to run a SI event of some sort though. Needs someone to grab it by the horns and make it their's for anything to ever happen.

I moved it out past the broken van in the back end of the workshop this afternoon and I'm going down in the morning to pull the motor out and see how much of it I can strip before getting sick of it. Haven't done manual labour in a while.

Then its just a simple case of figured which sized bearings I need and ordering some overnight parts from Japan. So probably be about xmas before I get it road legal again. Needs tyres and brakes before I can drive it too so lots to spend on it and my car fund is low as I spent it all on a trip to Ireland ;D