Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GC8E2DD said:

Got a tow hook on there; been tracking it?

No tracking - Yet. Been meaning to put some money aside to go to a track day. I've put the tow hook on the back now, looks better.

I took this one just this afternoon, she's a bit dirty. But tow hook on the rear 😬IMG_3057.jpg

Cleaned the mags today and went through a touchless auto wash, gotta get it in for a full detail and clear wrap bumper and wing. Also wanting to wrap mirrors black and roof black. Maybe wrap the wing black but thoughts on that?

78e3f07aac4befc397f10ceee9fc3ea3.jpg

• Like 1

Currently working up in Whangarei at the moment. Had the sfternoon off so went for a spin out iinto the countryside some 30min north along a few perfect STi roads...

rIROKSW.jpg

aKlPFD1.jpg

EYT45IT.jpg

mPk47bs.jpg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, 4G63B8 said:

@Batbaruman do you know the dude who owns the subaru with the personalised plate AKSHAY?! he wanted to line me up on tiirangi drive the other day and when i didnt bother he boosted off...

LOL I hear a lot of banter about him, have called him out on the viber chat :P but hes all good otherwise ay. . i'm not a fan of that behavior on the streets and good on you for not biting. not worth the risk to ourselves and others.

• Like 4

Gave the engine bay a clean up today, thinking about getting a full K&N intake motor mod wise next... The panel filter and silencer delete gave me a little bit more spool but I think a full intake will do the trick. Especially with the resonator delete I'm getting tomorrow to go with my muffler deletes ;) 2.5" straight pipe catback as of tomorrow. 863631cc44ef2eac90a9c99e12ba48db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conducks said:

Gave the engine bay a clean up today, thinking about getting a full K&N intake motor mod wise next... The panel filter and silencer delete gave me a little bit more spool but I think a full intake will do the trick. Especially with the resonator delete I'm getting tomorrow to go with my muffler deletes ;) 2.5" straight pipe catback as of tomorrow. 863631cc44ef2eac90a9c99e12ba48db.jpg

all Perrin kit looking sharp mate , what is the purpose of that perrin piece by the intake manifold ?

all Perrin kit looking sharp mate , what is the purpose of that perrin piece by the intake manifold ?

The electronic boost controller bolts to the underside of it.

Probably better off just getting a downpipe with high flow cat, a tune, and leaving everything else exactly as it is?

Yeah tune wise I have to wait till out of warranty otherwise warranty is void. People are getting good numbers running no cat and I was wanting the intake mostly for noise. I'm running a 50/50 Turbosmart Kompact atm and you're meant to tune for them but I'm not fussed. Tossing up wether to run COBB AccessPort or ECUTek.