chrisjunkie

Auckland Tag

I'll go round and load all the photos onto the flash drive whenever the poor guy is free :P Will be able to post 'em up then.

i didnt use the tower it was slightly showen as a hit, we can use what we like i reckon most people wont know where this is with out a good hunt about, unless you know the area...

smurff do it i dont mind your part of auck where in the rules does it say it has to be a subaru??

If you consider where this is, it's certainly creative. You think it's obvious because of the tower...the dare is on to actually find this :P Let's say the rock is more obvious ;D

Drunkenmonkey']

STFU reuben

NUH AH!

[quote name='CMPLSV said:

We didnt use the pointy tower 4 ours... Get abit more creative people :-s

How about i]you[/i] STFU!

And interesting matt, you went with the crazy blue white balance pic. I guess it's a neat effect? And yeah, Firenza's pic was actually damn hard, he was a sneaky bugger with it! Cause it wasn't the Devonport waterfront that's for sure :D

lol damnit it know where that is :P

aren't those my headlights shining on the front of shale? :P

oh and yeah, take photos where ever, i bet its gonna take someone a lil while to find this spot