Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Wellington TAG - The Game

funkytown

• 3 months later...

The idea is some one takes a photo of their car at a certain spot, the next person takes a photo of their car at that spot and names it, then posts a new photo of a new location to find.

The last one looks to be somewhere in Upper Hutt. If you can find this spot take a photo and join in.

• Like 2

• General Member

OR Dare I interject maybe make a motion for a new rule or amendment perhaps a 3 or 4 month DQ as in just start fresh :P if its too hard or things turn stale etc?

(just my idea)

up to you guys :P

edit : and we just call @94 Leone Hide & Seek King aka Mr Fritzel

38 minutes ago, Joker said:

OR Dare I interject maybe make a motion for a new rule or amendment perhaps a 3 or 4 month DQ as in just start fresh :P if its too hard or things turn stale etc?

(just my idea)

up to you guys :P

edit : and we just call @94 Leone Hide & Seek King aka Mr Fritzel

Sounds like a good plan.

Thats what we did. It had been so long I decided to start fresh again.

• Like 1

If you are starting the game up again you just need to post 1 pic of a location with your car.

The next person will take a pic at that location then take a pic at their new location and post both up at the same time.

Refer to this for some recent ones

• General Member

yeah Just the one & perhaps give notice everyone has till the end of this weekend to try & find the Pic at the Top of this page or we "reset / restart" with the first posted NEW image on Monday

(new image as in recent not one you have on file)

Instagram photo' can be displayed by grabbing the "share link" from the 3-dots menu & paste here [thats it the forums looks after the coding / displays them ":P ]

If anyone object they have the next few days to say so :P

& yea the objective is one post / photo to hunt & "Tag"

27 minutes ago, 94 Leone said:

Just drive to trentham Jeeeeeeeez

Sent from my Baked potato using Telekinesis

no :P 

Nah I live in Churton Park and driving out there for just a photo is not worth the petrol unless I want to just go for a drive, im sure someone is closer..

haha I assume Photoshop is not allowed xD:) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Subru said:

no :P 

Nah I live in Churton Park and driving out there for just a photo is not worth the petrol unless I want to just go for a drive, im sure someone is closer..

haha I assume Photoshop is not allowed xD:) 

The point of the game is to go for a drive! I have got the Christchurch one twice and it is a five and a half hour drive from my house.

You should try and take to photo at an interesting place or on a fun road to encourage people to go out and enjoy their Subaru. Since that is what it is all about.

• Like 4

puhuhuh but MsPaint is LOL? [check the last pic again tehehehe

nah Monday, give you's a chance

not trying to make too many rules cos = not fun!
hey that was only cos the other location was unknowingly behind locked gates.

Sent from my Baked potato using Telekinesis

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...