Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

CAR OF INTEREST! SUBARU LEGACY-THEFT

slystiguy

hi everyone, does anyone know anyone on here who has a subaru legacy in white sedan with numberplate something like yp1234

its a white sedan with a primer black bonnet with a wrx hood scoup and a black boot.sitting on some random ugly looking mags square (bc) shape, 88-92

woolston/linwood area

They just ripped off my local liquor shop (henrys woolston) an I didn't get the number plate unfortunately

someone must know this person its a very obvious car for a clubsub member to spot

call the police an kindly give them the info given on here, alternately contact me an i will call the police an add it to the report i filled

YES! i saw that car today, um im not to good with street names etc but it was parked on a road that ran onto fitzgerald, maybe tuam or hereford, on the eastern side of fitzgerald as I was heading back to town from new brighton and ended up coming out on fitzgerald somehow haha, go for a burn down a few streets around there and you will be bound to see it was maybe a couple of blocks before I hit fitzgerald and remember thinking it was liquidice's car untill I got closer and saw it was pre-facelift and had a black boot

I will investigate in the morning because im alil bit over the legal limit now :P if you could give me a st name that would be amazing haha, did you notice if it had a bonnet scoop from a wrx? the boot wasn't to badly painted an almost looked to have some AM touches on it, how ever the bonnet was filthy an was obviously done with a spray can or something

im guessing they wont be parking it on the road for a few weeks but keep your eyes open for it everyone, this time it was just a grab a run, next time it could end in some innocent person getting hurt over a bottle of vodka ...

the guy running was no unfit slacker IMO, looked like a rugby player or something, long skinny legs an a big chest unlike the typical "brown" people you see around woolston haha .no racism intended by that statement

its a very easily found car, an i've not seen it around here before so its not from my neck of the woods at least.but that being said it could be from anywhere or could even be stolen or dereg

If the guy had been steal bread an milk I probably wouldn't have bothered but stealing piss from them so you an your goons can get pissed is really pathetic, get a job or something lol

zarnah said:

oh, and I have that stuff for you mate if you still need it sorry the other night I went down to ashburton, forgot to take it, and forgot to take my phone! eeeeek

no probs, figured you were busy(althou abita notice woulda been nice :P) just flick me a txt when you planning to head to chch and have time to meet up

I would wicked rep at henrys if I tracked them down haha not trying to take matters into my own hands as that would end up with me getting wasted but the chap down at henrys gets this shit to much an they had people there pulling knives an guns on them before so I try to help em out as much as i can

CUDDAS said:

is that car from down here in ash??? could have an address maybe.

if it is and you know where it is let me know. would hate to get it confused with someone elses car. but its pretty easily noted, white sedan with ablack bonnet done badly with wrx scoop an a black boot, 17s with red lip on rims.not many around that are to close to that

slystiguy said:

judging by the lack of income id say this crook is running out of fuel.... and time..."puts on deep black glasses"

ROOOAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAA dun dun (csi music)

:P

liquid_ice']

[quote name='slystiguy said:

so I check that st on google maps an this is the fukn first thing I see.

url]http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENNZ385&q=suffolk%20st&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl[/url]

pattern or coincidence?

That looks like a skyline :)

I will do a drive by soon but the google street view is old I think

let us know if you see anything :P

Went past

Theres a non face lift bc but it has a badly painted bonnet and boot

It has those bbs alloys on in with the red stripe but they arent 17 inch

I tried taking a pic but two guys came out of the house

The number plate is ST1166

wrx scoop? how many bcs's left would match that you reckon? white with black bonnet an boot with red an black rims in chch....

describe the people to me lol

Thinking I should call henry's now and see what they think, but don't wana call over a false readout :S but dont want to leave it to late an miss the chance... what to do...

slystiguy said:

wrx scoop? how many bcs's left would match that you reckon? white with black bonnet an boot with red an black rims in chch....

Yea a wrx scoop but it had a white bonnet and boot,

One guy was big, Like he had muscles and the other guy was skinny

slystiguy said:

What do you think Vr the scoop was off?

I will find a pic of the scoop that was on it as well as the wheels

slystiguy said:

it was definitely a black bonnet an boot with a wrx scoop...

Looks like some one has given this one a new coat of paint?

these are the same wheels just they were missing the center caps

18_Inch_BBS_Rims_For_Honda.jpg

and this is the sort of scoop that was on it

152093401.jpg

is it possible to use car jam?