Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dunedin Cruise

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for not writing back to you mate, I don't have any credit.

All I know is SubiSTI (Soo-Young), Abdul (B4) and Andrew (Andrew).

Good luck with it though ay.

Spent the last half an hour uploading to youtube haha, still got half to go, gotta love HD video files... Link will be up asap, its a bit rough but gives a reasonable idea of the cruise i guess, audio could be alot better but i had the settings wrong

yeah thats a mean video bro. would i be able to grab the original footage off you sometime?

Andrew NR said:

Video proof that I did beat Chris and Soo off the line! Bazinga!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk.

hahaha love the banter.

Yeah definitely... Most of its pretty average because of the low light but it is in HD so u can still see some stuff (your taillights the whole way mainly haha) Theres bout an hour and 10 mins of raw footage (2 x 3.6gb files)

subi4snow said:

Hope you like it, it's pretty simple video in the end, doesn't really reflect the quality of the whole cruise but oh well still had a good time

Grrr, how did you get sound to stay on yours when you uploaded it to Youtube?

Andrew NR']

[quote name='MINTGTB said:

Andrew can i have the raw footage of that vid? :D

/quote]

Uploading now. I'll PM you the links as soon as it's done unless others want the raw footage too then I'll just stick the links in here.

Its just of my car so.. they can evny it lol! Sweet i wanna see da footage of me on Scroggs Hill Rd ;D

ryn said:

I would of loved to come.. I'm always too shy to come to these things and my Blitzen wouldn't of kept up anyway. :(

mate, was my 1st cruise, everyones awesome so dont be shy (hoping you weren't being sarcastic there and im making an arse out of myself). And if you're worried bout keeping up have chat to B4 2000 hahahaha sorri abdul

RAYDEO']

Nice one guys! Duners crew revived!

This is where you say we now need a new rep, right? ;)

[quote name='ryn said:

I would of loved to come.. I'm always too shy to come to these things and my Blitzen wouldn't of kept up anyway. :(

Come next time mate, as subi said everyone is pretty awesome and the drive can be as fast or as slow as you want.

ryn, you'll be fine, they all a lovely chaps and don't worry, your blitzen will keep up just fine.

Hahahaha, ya I got lost and the stupid phone didn't have any reception there so couldn't contact anyone nor even use google maps on it. By the time I got reception, it was too late.

Haha I wasn't being sarcastic don't worry man. I think i might come next time, looked fun. (watched the video)

Also I have a question that I know someone can answer.. How can I get the rumble back to the old girl? My WRX had a sti genome exhaust and that had a nice noise without being too epic. Where or what do I need to do?

ryn said:

Also I have a question that I know someone can answer.. How can I get the rumble back to the old girl? My WRX had a sti genome exhaust and that had a nice noise without being too epic. Where or what do I need to do?

Personally, I love the TT rumble way more than the ST rumble. I used to have factory down pipes and 2.5" from Y joint with RPS muffler. I loved it, wasn't loud and the rumble was pure and deep.

Oh nice, how do I go about it? What do I need, is there someone here that can help me do the work etc or is it best to go to a shop for it?

I love the TT rumble too, it's a lot deeper!