Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Thank you Atomik

Andrew NR

I just have to say how impressed I am with the services provided by Atomik Car Audio in Dunedin.

I recently had an AVS S5 fitted to my Legacy, Atomik managed to do in 1 hour what Installer Services couldn't do in 3 whole days. I initially took my car to Installer Services and they had the car for 3 whole days and couldn't get the immobiliser to work, even after changing the main control unit and calling AVS for help. After Installer Services asked me if they could have it for another day (which would make the total 4 days) I decided to take it to Atomik instead and James was able to have the alarm and immobiliser working correctly in about 1 hour and at no charge!! I rang AVS to say how impressed I was with James' service and that he didn't even charge me a cent because he didn't want to damage AVS' reputation (not that that was going to happen anyway).

The next day I went to Installer Services because he didn't believe me that the immobiliser was working correctly, I proved him wrong. Installer Service still charged me full price even though they were going to have the car for 4 days or more and couldn't get the alarm working correctly. >:(

Thank you Atomik!! I'm very happy with my alarm now. ;D

• 1 month later...

James rocks. :D I'd definately recommend Atomik Audio to anyone. :)

Recently had a few things done to my GTS and got charged a nice rate despite the length of time he had the car.

Basically he tidied up all the dodgy wiring in the engine bay and around the amps for the speakers, got my rear sub connected and working, connected the aftermarket spotlights in the front grills to the factory spotlights in the headlights, so looks cool when all four are on now, and a few other things. It was 'a fire waiting to happen' before. Engine bay looks a lot cleaner now too.

Only charged me $120, despite having the car for about three whole days (two Fridays and one Saturday).

He prefers to take his time with things and get them done right.

And he also installed the alarm in the same car in February and did an awesome job of that too.