Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

$125 window tinting wellington - Daily deal site

Nick_96_RSB

STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOT

SIK FX have just pulled out of there deal and will not honor this deal, yazoom claim they are sending out emails and refunding the people who purchased this deal

i have also been banned from there outlets & online stores lol

so much for a "Deal"

Nick_96_RSB said:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOT

SIK FX have just pulled out of there deal and will not honor this deal, yazoom claim they are sending out emails and refunding the people who purchased this deal

so much for a "Deal"

How come you have been banned?

Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='Nick_96_RSB said:

STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOT

so much for a "Deal"

/quote]

How come you have been banned?

i rang them this afternoon after trying to book in online last week sometime to get it done tomorrow and not hearing back, i got a very vauge person on the end of the phone, i told them online and on the phone that is was a voucher i brought last week and they told me oh no sorry they haven't paid us yet and cant help me, so i called yazoom they told them the situation and said they would call me back

i called yazoom back an hour later and was told that SIK FX had told them that all there stock was water damaged and have to close down the business so were not honoring the deal, so 2 different stories from both sides, i dont know about you but i dont think yazoom have any reason to come up with such an elaborate story to cancel this deal, i think sik fx reneged as didnt want to pay yazoom their fee

i posted on there facebook page that they should go out of business if this is how they operated, i then recieved the following email:

www.SikFX.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you act like a kid you should get your facts right, we didn’t breach the agreement Yazoom did, anyway that is no reason to act like a child.

You are banned from ALL our sale points and online stores maybe that will teach you some manners.

Goodbye

to which i replied:

so you telling yazoom all your stock is "Damaged" and that you are going out of business is an out & out lie?

i brought and paid for a service that YOU reneged on, you will be held accountable for your actions

you are the ones acting like children by not honoring the 22 people that brought your deal by making up a complete bullshit excuse

and do you really think i would ever use you after this experience, you are lyres & cheats when i rang you today i was told that it was because yazoom had not paid you, you gave them a utter bullshit story, i will be taking this further to make sure you dont get to pull this on anyone else in the future

i have used yazoom at work to run several promotions, and i haven't had an issue until today

Just filled it out ;D

this is the message i received from yazoom this morning

Dear Yazoom Customer,

We have been informed by our merchant that his merchandise has been damaged due to unavoidable weather circumstances and he is therefore unable to fulfil the jobs for Yazoom customers.

Your refund has been processed back into your credit card.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and will try to do a similar deal in your region soon.

Please free to contact us if you have any further queries.

Warm regards,

Yazoom Customer Care Team

Mediya

Yazoom Customer Care

Brand Developers Limited (trading as Yazoom)

0800 008 788

519-521 Lake Road, Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand

and i sent a courtesy email to Sik FX ::)

I would just like to inform you i have reported you to the Commerce Commission about your poor business practices

and i will also be taking my business to your competition

perhaps you will think twice next time before signing a contract then deciding to back out once people have purchased your services

Good Day Sir/Madam

deathz0r you will have a PM very shortly 8)

Churr

i normally wouldn't go to these lengths but there just plain rude, and contradicting stories, they told yazoom they couldn't do it because of their stock being water damaged ( hard to believe it didnt happen when it was SNOWING! but the rain we had on Saturday must have caused it lolz) then telling me via email that yazoom breached the contract not them, what a LOLCANO!

on the + side i passed my warrant re-check today( even if it did mean pissing around in petone for 2 hours while they squeezed me in so i didn't have to come back and pay again - was last day to get recheck done ;D good C***'s Pit Stop )

deathz0r said:

Typical.

My missus dad owns the WindowMagic/TintMagic shops in Porirua and Lower Hutt and supports ClubSub, $250 for full car, very professional job.

Flick me a PM if you need any further info.

Ditto, Murray (Hutt) did my front windows a while ago for $60 (cash job). Haven't had any problems with them. My mate was getting his whole car done for $250 at the time. I think one window bubbled, and they redone it free of charge too a week or so later.

yer hard to know who's good and who's rubbish, i know one place i wont be recommending anyone lolz

id rather pay $250 for good quality service and workmanship than $125 for a pack of wankers who will probably do an inferior job

keen as deathz0r - will try and tee it up tomorrow for next mon/tues ;D

tint majic in porirua did my skyline 5years+ ago and its still looking good apart from damaged caused by me. They also did my old car, my sisters cars and even my mums car and never had an issue and they were owned for plenty of time and took some abuse..

I tinted my ute myself with some minor assistance from blazed/pedo.. but thats cus its a ute.. so who cares how good it is or how long it lasts..