Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Cruise Ideas Thread

Whats the down low on the Kaiua (spelling?) cruise? Guessing its kinda not happening anymore since the R died and the site was down for such a crucial time in the planning process? Was looking forward to hung over fush & Chups on the sunday :-\

sleeperfoz']

[quote name='Rugged_RS said:

Oh no!!! Dont leave me with sleeper foz, he will eat me :o

/quote]

ha ha i dont bite,as i dont have enough teeth ;D

He wont bite, but trust me having someone gum it is AWESOME, why do you think i want a job in a retirement home?Lol

On a serious note, when is this kaiaua cruise? or when was it going to be? I think it could be a possibility

Guest sleeperfoz
 NotAnotherWhiteGTB']

[quote name='Rugged_RS said:

Oh no!!! Dont leave me with sleeper foz, he will eat me :o

/quote]

ha ha i dont bite,as i dont have enough teeth ;D

He wont bite, but trust me having someone gum it is AWESOME, why do you think i want a job in a retirement home?Lol

On a serious note, when is this kaiaua cruise? or when was it going to be? I think it could be a possibility

ha ha retirement home...pmsl i am only going for there for the vaiagra ;)

1 march was the previous date that was in the old forums.

was someone from the auckland crew that started it...but dont remember who?

Nope was me that started it

we were guna meet at bombay then travel up to werever you take the turn off to kawakawa bay /clevedon etc and turn off there and head down to kaiaua.

Go for gold if you guys want to haha.

As said i wont be coming as dont have no car lol

Guest sleeperfoz

well then any takers on the cruise we still have a few days to get somewhere ;D

nt_a_foz said:

Nope was me that started it

we were guna meet at bombay then travel up to werever you take the turn off to kawakawa bay /clevedon etc and turn off there and head down to kaiaua.

Go for gold if you guys want to haha.

As said i wont be coming as dont have no car lol

yep sorry brad,its an age thing ....i am losing my memory :)

Guest sleeperfoz
 DRFVDR said:

I have an Idea as well

it pretty far though

and maybe not suitable for all vehicles

but

a loop

wanganui,new plymouth,forgotten highway,taumaranui,raetihi,para's (or river road) wanganui(Whanganui) :)

crikey thats a bit of a haul mate ;)

would be good for a cruise....maybe not so good for the lowered one,s ha ha :)

DRFVDR said:

I have an Idea as well

it pretty far though

but

a loop

wanganui,new plymouth,forgotten highway,taumaranui,raetihi,para's (or river road) wanganui(Whanganui) :)

The all mighty Forgotten Highway, damn that road lol. On the map book it looks like the quickest way to new plymouth via stratford from taumaranui, i'v taken this highway and it took ages, lol real nice if you had alot of time and were in a car but i was in a B-Train (truck with 2x trailers) loaded to max weight and it was an average speed of about 40-60kmh the whole time on a mostly metal / tight / twisty / single lane bridge / road with hair pins.........damn that road lol, i'd do it in a car tho.

Guest Rugged_RS

tight? twisty? gravel? THATS ME!! im down for that lol me and my subbie LIVE for gravel... ;D mwahaha (probly explains why i ended up in a ditch a few weeks back, no damage tho woop woop)

• General Member
 DRFVDR said:

I have an Idea as well

it pretty far though

but

a loop

Oh god now theres my happy place.

I grew up on the river road, if you want a nice tight twisty road to ge the blood pumping thats a great one.

Paras are a bloody nice drive too, I quite often get the urge for a light boost and just fill up and drive through for shits and giggles.

I dont think I have done the forgotten highway though. Im not to well traveled under my own power really so i dont know a lot of routes that can be taken.