• Raised $0.00

Monthly Meet

MINTGTB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DVNT']

okay so whose gonna brave the rain and snow tonight????

Tis fecken cold...

you come pick me up honkie!! feels ****en cold enough for snow!!

[quote name='dubbedup said:

chronic sinus infection.....wont be there,

SWINE FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! :D

Jimbob']

[quote name='DVNT said:

right o asain ;D we will be there at 7.30pm peoples

/quote]

wait? 7 or 7:30 ?

its always been 7:30pm!

!!!!

lies!

the sticky says 7.00!

Mehhh... it always use to be 7:30pm.. YA FACE!

At short as the meet was, it was good to meet some of you.

The driving conditions over the hills was awesome...well it was for me because I've never seen fog like that covering the roads, bush fire smoke during the day is completely different.

sorry i wasn't present.. i got the text but was working *boooooooo*

snow is fun. we should collect phone numbers for a meet next time it snows late at night, and go out.

well, people confident driving in snow ;p cos it can be dangerous

lol definatly!!! im with you there Kamineko, i almost got out of bed to go for a fang....but sickness and the fact i would have to jump my car made me stay in bed..... i also treat fresh snow as bit of a mish...ie thy getting all the way over whari flat rd and back..thats usaually a challenge or if thats too easy head towards the next hill...cant remember the name ... but it goes too shingle and is really fun once you get up there...in between whari flat and outram.

Guest DVNT
 kamineko said:

sorry i wasn't present.. i got the text but was working *boooooooo*

snow is fun. we should collect phone numbers for a meet next time it snows late at night, and go out.

well, people confident driving in snow ;p cos it can be dangerous

check the dunners contacts page Nick you should find most of them there ;D (except yours)

nice to catch up with some more members and go for a play ;D

surprise surprise everytime i see Ryan hes drinking....dont figure...but behaved himself this time.

and Tims dad suggested doing some paddock bashing(grasskarna)(sp?) soon if anyones keen??

Guest DVNT
 kamineko said:

YUS! anyone got a spare paddock?

we have a meet coming up, Scoobydoo is driving down from welly. i'm not sure on the date but he is here for one night. will post up tomorrow night.

Yes Tims dad might be able to get us a paddock near Lawrence(i think thats where) so might be something for later on maybe ;D

kamineko said:

we have a meet coming up, Scoobydoo is driving down from welly. i'm not sure on the date but he is here for one night. will post up tomorrow night.

Night of the 4th of June :) It's a Thursday night..

DVNT']

[quote name='kamineko said:

/quote]

Yes Tims dad might be able to get us a paddock near Lawrence(i think thats where) so might be something for later on maybe ;D

Doesnt the OSCC have grasskhanas out in Tairei airfield? could hit up da airfield to organise a wee fang..plus we dont have to travel so far just to do skids lol!

Guest DVNT
 MINTGTB']

[quote name='kamineko said:

/quote]

Doesnt the OSCC have grasskhanas out in Tairei airfield? could hit up da airfield to organise a wee fang..plus we dont have to travel so far just to do skids lol!

farken homo grandad Chris the drive could do ya car some good and i better see YOUR car fanging it as well

Guest DVNT
 dubbedup said:

Has anyone started this paddock bash yet, im keen.....

just talk at the moment nothing official

lol well i can prolly jack up a paddock but its 2 1/2 hours away, (kinda far if someone needs towed home!!) :P am very keen to swap on some 15s and have a good paddock race, I am quite competitve and would like to see how my driving/car stacks up against other subs!