Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

APETRACING

fbssub1

Has any one dealt with these people, brought a Item off TM for my car and shock horror he has my $300 and I dont have the Item, he looks to be doing a few of these type trades of taking the money and giving nothing in return and not making contact or replying, DOES any one in Dunedin know this outfit.

Or there correct and working phone number would help.

Cheers Brian

fbssub1 said:

Has any one dealt with these people, brought a Item off TM for my car and shock horror he has my $300 and I dont have the Item, he looks to be doing a few of these type trades of taking the money and giving nothing in return and not making contact or replying, DOES any one in Dunedin know this outfit.

Or there correct and working phone number would help.

Cheers Brian

APET are usually pretty good they used to be on macandrew and now have moved down to the one way will get a contact number for you as the old contact number doesnt exisit anymore.

ryn said:

They've closed now haven't they or moved? Maybe mistaken but don't recall seeing much activity there when I last went past.

They are now down on the oneway across the road from BP near the oval in the industrial area on vogel st. uncle has his wagon going in today il get him to ask? they dont have that phone number anymore due to moving.[move][/move]

was told that if u ring the APET number it shud go through to Nicks Cell number.

• 2 months later...
 dubbedup said:

Great guys...if ur still havin issues pm me.

PM you today, had a fkn guts full of these guys, took a month for it to get to me to find it the wrong 1, now been waiting for a month for replacement, just brought another off trademe via another dealer, have left several messages how can you run a business like this its bullshit tell him I want my money back he got my number its about 30 missed calls when diverted to his cell

• 1 month later...

Well today is 30th of April and this has still not been sorted, makes me wonder why you clubsub boys use this bloody idiot, hey Dubbedup thanks for doing nothing very appreciated, if someone had a phone number that worked that would be bloody great as 03 9748291 seems to of turned into a fax number and does not transfer to nicks phone any more, and this dick is on clubsub as apet, dude get your shit together

fbssub1 said:

Well today is 30th of April and this has still not been sorted, makes me wonder why you clubsub boys use this bloody idiot, hey Dubbedup thanks for doing nothing very appreciated, if someone had a phone number that worked that would be bloody great as 03 9748291 seems to of turned into a fax number and does not transfer to nicks phone any more, and this dick is on clubsub as apet, dude get your s*** together

oh im sorry, guess you have never been busy in your life..

dubbedup']

[quote name='fbssub1 said:

Well today is 30th of April and this has still not been sorted, makes me wonder why you clubsub boys use this bloody idiot, b]hey Dubbedup thanks for doing nothing very appreciated,[/b] if someone had a phone number that worked that would be bloody great as 03 9748291 seems to of turned into a fax number and does not transfer to nicks phone any more, and this dick is on clubsub as apet, dude get your s*** together

oh im sorry, guess you have never been busy in your life..

im busy every day, up 4 am home 6pm off the farm 7 days a week and pretty close to 365 days a year, but if said I would call in and see someone cause your at the other end of nz I fkn would ,and I have not even meet you, you have meet nick and been to his new shop since this all started, if you can get a chance call in because ph , email dont work some one got to go in because if I have to fly down there to sort this I bloody well will just on fkn principle

i dont know where the new shop is but if someone can give an address i can go in and inquire... would also need details of what it is your meant to be receiving, dates of when u paid, an order number if u have one etc. maybe a pm with that stuff and ill try head in friday (only day off lectures) if i can

subi4snow said:

i dont know where the new shop is but if someone can give an address i can go in and inquire... would also need details of what it is your meant to be receiving, dates of when u paid, an order number if u have one etc. maybe a pm with that stuff and ill try head in friday (only day off lectures) if i can

the new apet garage is down on vogel st nt sure what address but its down the end should see all the cars outside