Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

B4 baby!

hey there subaru lovers! my b4 is my pride and joy, along with my subs and speakers! im a girl, so don't know all the things guys know about cars, but i love mine! white all the way, tints, yum! does any1 out there have 1? only thing i dont like, is the tints arent factory, so they arent as dark as stock. also, non turbo :( but being a girl, probly couldnt handle a turbo anyway. cant handle my partners toyota chaser very well, or mum nissan 200sx :P talk2 me!

welcome along!!!

..... trust me gurls can handle turbo's!!

i jumped out of a honda civic into my turbo foz - and ive never looked back - i love it!!! lots of the girls around here own turbo cars too... its really not that much different... if you know how to drive :D

Factory tints rock - my fozzy has them on the back windows and everyone asks me where i had my tints done - so jelous when i say factory!!

welcome along again!

Hi ya, I love my B4 too :). Its a twin turbo RSK. I really wanted the factory privacy glass too but couldn't find a car that had everything I wanted so I got normal glass...there's always tints aye.

& yea, girls & turbos are just fine ;)

rosh1 said:

hey there subaru lovers! my b4 is my pride and joy, along with my subs and speakers! im a girl, so don't know all the things guys know about cars, but i love mine! white all the way, tints, yum! does any1 out there have 1? only thing i dont like, is the tints arent factory, so they arent as dark as stock. also, non turbo :( but being a girl, probly couldnt handle a turbo anyway. cant handle my partners toyota chaser very well, or mum nissan 200sx :P talk2 me!

welcome along!! you'll find lots of helpful sorts in here, lots of chicks to, and B4 owners, Turbo and non... enjoy and have a look around

Hey, im a RSK B4 owner in west auckland. Enjoy driving it and hope other B4 owners can help me out with tips also. so give me a heads up on what you have done with yours? I just have a HKS SSQ BOV and a RPS exhaust.

Im to broke at the moment to put sounds in hahahaha

love driving mine! :) i have a fusion jonah lomu amp, along with a sony of some sort, powering my two JVC subs, 12" babies :) i have put tints on the thing too. got a new headunit to go along with everything else ;) would love a big exhaust and BOV, but being auto the BOV would just b gay n exhausts r expensive lol. broke sounds about right, ur not alone! haha. wat year is urs? colour?

Jord said:

Soon to be B4 owner here! ;D

Just playing the waiting game... hard to find one the ticks all the boxes!

I just listed my B4 on trade me, just put this auction number in the search box

Price is higher than the rest but for a damn good reason.

Jord said:

Damn thats tidy! :o

My budget is $7.5 max though.. Unless some fancies giving me a 7k interest free loan? :P

Best of luck with sale

Thanks, I sorta want a car that i can play with and do up, i don't really want to molest my b4 ;D

Boostn20 said:

b4 arnt that great in my opinion they ok but wouldnt class it as a performance car. More of a cruiser then anything.

They are a perfect mix of both, great power and performance as well as a great interior and comfortable ride.

Everyone has their own opinion on cars that is mine, I don't think that mine is better than everyone's but to me it's the perfect car, but hey to people out there the a merc on bags is the best car g. ::)