Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

New Christchurch Club

Rexila

Hey guys,

any of you in the chch region and are missing the car scene that we used to once have, i have started a support group if you will to try and get the ball going to ba able to hold regular meets/events properley. The name of the game is if it aint legal then piss off. The facebook page is under christchurch street rides. If anyone is keen just add as a friend on facebook.

oh um crap you could make up a bogus one. Im not good with computers but thought facebook would be the easiest way for anyone to join and have their say. Im not sure how i could help but would be keen as to have you on board!! Also anyone you may know!!

facecrack is easy to join up to all you need is an Email address,

Divine in regards to organising events its something that either you can learn or have a natural skill at ;)

Rexila am keen to help organise if ya need a hand best we not set a path for a disaster like the quake appeal cruise.....

Cheers hurix and divine I know how to orginse events for example the cruise last sat should of had a traffic plan in place for starters and should have been registered as an actual event. It's things like this that make the difference between chumps just wanting to cruise and then people like me that want to and can do things right. But I am under no illusions that I can do it by myself so am looking for people who are willing to help out to get something good going.

Hurix if you haven't already just add it on Facebook and I am accepting all requests everyday. So far have around 25-30 so there is interest out there.

hi mate i think its a great idea any car group is good in my books!im bord of so called car clubs that never go for bloody drives lol Im also sick of a few dicks messing everything up for people with act nice cars that wanna meet and show them off.

im happy to help if you need anything my number is 0220926677 feel free to give me a text the facebook dont work tho.

good luck and keep us updated ;D

ditto =)

couldn't find it the other day when I went a looking =)

rexilla, although you may capable of running an event tis always handy to have thems like myself onboard to help coordinate & manage things (like cruise routes keeping in good with authorities etc) as othewise one does get so tied up in the organisational side of the events that ou don't have time to enjoy them =)

That would be awsome if you could divine.

And yeah like i said am keen to have anyone that wants to help, help, as it would be much apreciated. Great to see the amount of interest as i knew it would still be out there!

The whole idea is to get away from the image that people now have of modified cars thanks to some douchbags in their shitty cars throwing bottles at the police and shooting them with slug guns.

The less of these guys on the road the better for us. So any crap like this goes down on our events the car description and plates will be reported to the police. Not that anyone on clubsub would but there are those out there that will try and ruin for the rest of us.

Cheers guys ;)