Does anyone know or have met wrxman001

tydon

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gazzy2000']

[quote name='tydon said:

does anyone have a number for wrxman001 bought something else off him and have lost my cell phone unable to contact to see if part been sent hasnt logged on CS for couple days have left pm's lol.

/quote]

thought i txt it to you??

i dont have a phone lol i txted off a friends pm me number if u can please thanks gary

ok im starting to get really annoyed with wrxman001 have been waiting two weeks now for him to send the inlet manifold thats been payed for. ive sent multiple private messages informing him i have no cell number. and on top of that have sent 5 or 6 messages via txt off my dads phone. starting to be a repeat of last time when it took two and a half weeks to recieve the engine and when i did recieve engine there were little bits missing like the oil cap,left hand side cam cover,cam cover bolts,no knock sensor,the black plastic that covers oil breather and a few other things....

Ive sent emails, private messages, txts and have still not gotten a reply

payment was made 15 days ago. and still havent had confirmation of it being sent.

if i havent heard back by the week end i have no other choice but to get police involved this is fucking ridiculous.

tydon said:

payment was made 15 days ago. and still havent had confirmation of it being sent.

if i havent heard back by the week end i have no other choice but to get police involved this is f***ing ridiculous.

It's funny like that members that sell things to you that are busted or broken don't reply to pm, email or text. Sounds like an engine I bought of a member that was stuffed.

subout']

[quote name='tydon said:

if i havent heard back by the week end i have no other choice but to get police involved this is f***ing ridiculous.

/quote]

It's funny like that members that sell things to you that are busted or broken don't reply to pm, email or text. Sounds like an engine I bought of a member that was stuffed.

that sucks man i just want what i payed for and not have to wait a month by the time it gets sent...

just tried ringing wrxman001 no longer available number has been changed cant be bothred with this shit anymore going to the cops tomorrow had a guts full.

clintondane said:

Fair enough, hope like hell the cops can help you mate. People like this guy need a lesson from the cops or a lead pipe, either or................

hey thanks man yeah im gunna go in after work today or if anyone knows where wrxman001 lives in wellington would be even better.

tydon said:

Does anyone know where he lives in wellington or have a another cell number i can get ahold of him on ive emailed his missus 3 or 4 times and no reply.

well looks like i got ripped off not much i can do to get ahold of this guy. Not much the cops will do about it either

to anyone else who may trade with wrxman001 to be aware.

have you got his full real name? i assume he gave it to you when giving you his bank details?

EDIT:might be worth PM'ing mostramdomguyaround ^^^ hes in welly and dealt with him before, he might know an address for him, that way you could lodge a claim in small claims court against him, if you have all correspondence from on here, even txts sent and received & your bank details etc that should be enough to prove you paid for goods you never received