Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Your Local Subby Mechanic

hijacka

Thought i would put this out there now seeing i hate my current job and would like to work from home to do what i love and to be closer to my growing family. I\'m opening my garage to those needing repairs or why. I am a 32 year old dad of 3 with over 15 years of experience in and automotive industry, I Would like to keep it Subaru only at this stage but if your got something else in mind please feel free to let me know what your needs are. I Can do it all from home from gaskets replacements to Timing belts and gearbox and engine rebuilds or modifactions etc. Performance upgrades and other more simple smaller repairs. I can also panel and paint to a professional standard as well but would only be able to do single panels seeing i don\'t have a spray booth. I\'ve got the tools and time with the know how if you have the $$..

You will get super fast service to a high standard that won\'t leave your Wallet empty.

No waiting, just prompt friendly service!

You can contact me on 0279157700 or pm me for a quote. I will be registering my business in around 2 weeks time(Pending name) so can offer gst receipts and i stand by all of my work!

I look forward to seeing you in the near future :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotasuby said:

Hey mate what would you charge to paint wheels?

Hey man thats a sort of how long is a piece of string question, Price would depend on condition of the wheels the prep required and the size and type of spoke of the wheels(i. a stilleto wheel would require much more time than say a 6spoke) and type of color you want to go.. I could only paint them in a acrylic lacquer with clear coat.. for the price i would have to charge to do this you would probably be better off powder coating them. Keep in mind that our roads a crap and it wont take long for stone chip to appear. If your not put off by this post then bring them around and i will have a look at them we can discuss you needs further. Thanks for your question mate :)

Forgot to add... not only mechanical work and panel and paint on offer here,.. also Incar audio hook ups, gauge cluster installs boost controllers, bov\'s and interior and exterior grooming! Yes thats carpet and seat shampooing and wax on wax off ;)

ANTZB4 said:

How much for interior grooming mate?

Depends really mate..If it just needs a basic going over without the seats being removed then your looking at around the $60 mark,

If its real dirty and or got heaps of pet hair and i need to go over it about 10 times then you would be looking around $90.

Thanks for your question :)

Hi all! I got my clutch replaced by this guy a couple of weeks ago.

He was very fast very cheap and extremly professional.

He even went as far as to point out some other bits and pieces that may need done in the future.

I recommend if your looking to get any work done go to him first!!!! :) :)

SLY STI said:

He even went as far as to point out some other bits and pieces that may need done in the future.

Thanks for you kind comment sly.. i found a pump and rack in the yard and also good front belstien shocks so give me a bell when your ready. thanks

SLY STI said:

Second this. Today Hijacka replaced my crank pulley and help fit my new front bumper. Am very happy with his work and would trust him again with more.

Old Skool Subbie said:

How much to replace front brake hoses? I would do them my self but for some reason I always have problems trying to bleed the brakes. and takes me for ever to get the air out completely.

I got the new brake hoses.

Pm\'d thanks