• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Your Local Subby Mechanic

hijacka

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hope it goes alright on the dyno. drove all the home with no problems. can actually hear the sound of turbo spinning up which is good. will see u on sat or sun about the intercooler fitment and fuel pump issue.. might even look into the air con if have time?

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs anything done to there Subaru this is the man to see, i wouldnt put any job past him. Very quick, great knowledge all round on all the models and high quailty work and a fair price (even did extras that we didnt even talk about). Cheers heaps for sorting out my gearbox and clutch. Will be a repeat customer for sure

Long time lurker here; finally looking at buying a Subaru. How do you reckon you\'d go doing a pre-purchase check? Don\'t need any documentation or anything just wanting to know that nothing major is mechanically wrong and to spot anything obvious/major I might not see (not being overly mechanical!)

Just had my Impreza fixed up by hijacka, he was very friendly, did a superb job, and saved me a whole bunch of money compared to going to a big named garage.

He\'s all the way across the other side of town from me, but I\'d definitely go back to him if I needed anything done. Would definitely recommend!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 ANTZB4 said:

hey mate one of the girls at my work has a chevy cruze that needs front brake pads and a belt tightened could you do that?

Yeah sure, My 027 number is broken, any enquires can contact me on 0220928509. Wont be able to offer any service between march and april as ill be away while eq repairs are getting done... Thanks for all you guys support :)

• 2 weeks later...
 Volcanix said:

hey bud, rung you this arvo bout my fuel pump, turns out the goddamned thing isnt priming, on all 3 ive tested(original, replacment and another new one) what do i do now :/.

id checking fuses and the fuel pump relay. its located just above and behind the fuse box inside the car

you could replace or bypass the fuel pump relay strait off the acc power on the ignition barrel.

also make sure the plug under the back seat is plugged in.

rex-leggy']

[quote name='Volcanix said:

hey bud, rung you this arvo bout my fuel pump, turns out the goddamned thing isnt priming, on all 3 ive tested(original, replacment and another new one) what do i do now :/.

/quote]

id checking fuses and the fuel pump relay. its located just above and behind the fuse box inside the car

you could replace or bypass the fuel pump relay strait off the acc power on the ignition barrel.

also make sure the plug under the back seat is plugged in.

Thats what i pm\'d him.. (No subject)

« Sent to: Volcanix on: February 15, 2013, 06:52:04 pm »

Quote Reply Remove

Hey mate, try checking the fuses and relay for the pump.

haven\'t heard back so i assumed he is all good now?

hey sorry i havent got back to ya, uni started up again and was sorting a few things out.

as for the car its still not going... ive messed with all the fuse boxes i could find, pulled each one and put back in but i dont know if that helped, im getting frustrated with it tbh.. anyone keen for a bottle of thier favourite poison to help me diagnose wtf is going on..

• 2 weeks later...