Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Your Local Subby Mechanic

hijacka

Looks like your the guy that ive been looking for for a long time, my 1994 rs legacy is (excuse my language) F***ed. I cant figure out what is wrong with it, ive taken it to 3 different mechanics and they have no clue either. I live in Hanmer Springs, do you come out this way from time to time? If you do would you be able to have a look for me? Or i coukd maybe drive it to chch one day and we could take a look, all in all it is in pretty bad shape i assume, but im hoping for the best. Thanks dude :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys sorry about the late replys! I\'ve been in between houses due to eqc repairs for the past 3weeks, If all goes well me and my family should be back home in 2-3 weeks. Fingers crossed :)

0220928509 is the best way to contact me should anyone need help

Thanks again for all your support

Hijacka

• 1 month later...
 mayhem1982 said:

how much to fix/replace the bottom end in a bc5 legacy? has beb knock on start up

Sorry about the late reply mate, Are you sure thats bearing knock or could it be piston slap?

Cost to rebuild the engine will be between 3-4g, If its worth keeping on the road i suggest finding a good secondhand engine and swap it out, Let me know if i can help. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
 DaktaPhil said:

if you need something done this is the man to see

Got a manual box put into my wrx

Top bloke

good price

highly recommended

will get him to do future work for me

Thanks dude hope the manual conversion serves you well cheers

kwi_fozze said:

friend of mine just bought a BG leggy, 2.2 auto.

he has no 3rd or 4th gear, and is broke as all hell. replacement gearbox jobbie? or would a fluids change sort it out?

Not sure, Solenoid issue perhaps?.dropping the fluid and checking its condition might give some indication?.. but for the time and effort/cost you would go a secondhand one and just slap it in there. try pickapart im sure you will find one

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Back to the top

Taking on work now as a sole trader so hit me up on 0273264724 anything mechanical and paint/panel.. i have 5180 decastar mig coming is only setup for mild steel with c02 atm but i plan to get it set up with argon before long to weld stainless and alloy.