Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

New Car, Help!

evoeater99

right so i just sold my white 03\' WRX hatchback didn\'t want another suby cause that wrx was my 5th subaru in a row haha but it looks like i\'ve somehow convinced myself to get another. so heres what im choosing between (currently)

03 WRX Hatchback - Blue, Manual, 126XXXkm - 12000 ONO

02 Blitzen 6 Station Wagon - Black, Full cream leather interior, Heated seats, auto, 143XXXkm - 9250 ONO

02 Blitzen 6 Sedan - Red, Full cream leather interior, Heated seats, auto, 105XXXkm - 9990 ONO

03 WRX Sedan - Blue, Manual, Pre 100km service, 95XXXKm 11000 ONO

Any Help on making a decision would be great wanna keep it under 10g if possible, low k\'s & manual but those 4 cars above are quite appealing

Pretty keen to but the price of them is the only thing. my mate has one but his is auto, so mine would have to be manual & lower K\'s to 1 up him haha will put the prices up, hopefully can negotiate their prices down a wee bit

loner said:

dude, umm, do you want a small sedan, a medium sedan, a hatchback or a station wagon? It kinda helps with your decision ::)

I just dunno have had all & did like them all this time round though i have no preference haha hence why im struggling to choose

We are borg said:

any of the H6 Legacy\'s :) Lets try and get you to grow out of the turbos :)

k so the red ones sold, thoughts on the black one with 143XXX ? and re sale have you had much to do with that side of things i know its chain driving but the k\'s are getting up there

Do you want a fast car or a comfy one

You could get an older rocketship

You could get a much newer comfy car

Need to make up your mind what you want - if it was choosing between 2 or 3 of the same model we could give some useful feedback I guess

Don\'t settle for a BH when BP is in that price bracket

From that list the 03 wrx would prob have the best chance of holding value and chance of even getting resale (thats the shape after bugeye, right?)

I suppose another point is resale-wise, most people won\'t look at the model year / kms so much as the shape of a car (some are the opposite tho)

Like... you can get a 2002 BH/BE, or a 2003 BL/BP (maybe 2002?) for the same $$

Same kms,both could have cambelts etc all done, but the later model one is still going to (in theory) hold value longer and gets you if nothing else a much nicer, more modern car for no extra outlay. Or worst case you get the previous shape and just want to upgrade anyway (see: myself, bought BG, want BH, update to BH, now want BP)

That said with the way subys depreciate it\'s a bit of a moot point I guess