Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Christchurch "SPOTTED" thread

Marky

lol yeah first run of the day .

i did a 12.9 , the celica a 13.9

even better when i found out the sillyca has a 3071 and a link . makes my vf22 and 6s ecu look good

he did manage a 12.8 later apparently

also fkn lol at the v4 out there . "low limits " written on the back window in pen and he was talking to me bout his club . at lunch time his mum was helping him take his sub and amp out of the car . was her idea too

yeah raced an evo that went on to a 12.3 at 114 mph . had him for a bit tho . my 60 foot was 1.85 and he was 2.00

thread is approved .

need more stickers on cars

• 3 weeks later...

Mwahahaha, probably won\'t see it much for a while anyway, clutch is shagged and can\'t afford a new one for months T_________________T

white bg5 gtb wagon, has small tein on front bottom of front doors o-o

Codex said:

Mwahahaha, probably won\'t see it much for a while anyway, clutch is shagged and can\'t afford a new one for months T_________________T

white bg5 gtb wagon, has small tein on front bottom of front doors o-o

a white bg5 you say

we\'ll figure out which one is yours in nooooo time

didnt buy it from a guy in new brighton did you

Marky said:

a white bg5 you say

we\'ll figure out which one is yours in nooooo time

didnt buy it from a guy in new brighton did you

Nah got it 2010 from Crowesport o-o with various monkey things done to do... mostly back to stock now bar coilovers (certed of course)

Someone blew big end in it and they swapped in another ej20r sold it on to me. Secondary is poked at the moment on top of clutch, feels quite gutless at the moment T_T

Not going single at this stage, i\'m really torn whether or not I want to, I really need to have a drive of a converted one before i\'ll make my mind up I think >_< don\'t know anyone with one though and would feel too rude to ask if I did hah.

Secondary is being replaced on Monday, I think the fact it\'s leaking like a bitch is what\'s putting tiny bits of gunk into overflow... might be dreaming... praying daily it\'s not hg\'s otherwise i\'ll be f\'d D:

Codex said:

Not going single at this stage, i\'m really torn whether or not I want to, I really need to have a drive of a converted one before i\'ll make my mind up I think >_< don\'t know anyone with one though and would feel too rude to ask if I did hah.

Just drive a sti and think 80% of that lol. I really have no idea but imagine theyre a fair wack heavier and slightly lesser tunewise with engine not exact to what ecu expects. BH5 st do make peak power 190-210kw atw just have no idea on the curve.

Are you offering :P I don\'t mind being the passenger :D

Only sti i\'ve driven was a v3/4 and that was before I really thought about the conversion... also it was thrashed and felt like driving a bag of dog biscuits, have you ever driven a bag of dog biscuits? Not cool

Actually it was a 2 door wrx... can\'t remember specifically now... is it a type R? hmmmm

evowrx']

Just drive a sti and think 80% of that lol. I really have no idea but imagine theyre a fair wack heavier and slightly lesser tunewise with engine not exact to what ecu expects. BH5 st do make peak power 190-210kw atw just have no idea on the curve.

The curve is like this:

lololr.jpg

[quote name='evowrx said:

Come for a ride for sure not paying your ticket to whangarei tho lol. Cant compare to anything with aftermarket ecu anyway imo.

Sti and gt-b are both 206kw tho arent they?

On 100 octane fuel I thought they were 206kw

lachlan said:

lol yeah first run of the day .

i did a 12.9 , the celica a 13.9

even better when i found out the sillyca has a 3071 and a link . makes my vf22 and 6s ecu look good

he did manage a 12.8 later apparently

also fkn lol at the v4 out there . "low limits " written on the back window in pen and he was talking to me bout his club . at lunch time his mum was helping him take his sub and amp out of the car . was her idea too

yeah raced an evo that went on to a 12.3 at 114 mph . had him for a bit tho . my 60 foot was 1.85 and he was 2.00

thread is approved .

need more stickers on cars

yeh that v4 was me and yeh only had it lowlimits written on window as didnt have my sticker at the time, as for pulling the stuff out it actually my mates idea just had poeople there helping me and my fastest run was 13.087

evowrx']

[quote name='Codex said:

/quote]

they weigh about the same as a v7, remember its still basically the same floorpan etc just different body styling

stock tt is like harlem shake for cars, something makes some noise, then theres a drop, then theres some overexcitement, then everything goes silent and you wonder what all the fuss was about

st just drives like a normal car - the tt diehards normally havent had a proper turbo daily so dont know what theyre missing out on, or in my case too stubborn / lazy to just do the conversion

in a straight up side by side race tt can still reel in some quick cars, but the st will be much quicker point to point even with the same peak power - mine made peak past redline, normally a stock ish turbo car will make peak around 6.5krpm with prob 80% peak available either side of that from 5ish to 8

in other news, anyone know who owns that v can green stagea? was trying to get the mrs to drag down moorhouse haha

Marky said:

stock tt is like harlem shake for cars, something makes some noise, then theres a drop, then theres some overexcitement, then everything goes silent and you wonder what all the fuss was about

LOL I shall now call my TT wagon the Harlem Shake lol, brilliant.