If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G-unit']

[quote name='Munkvy said:

Im down with any idea really, I would suggest Saturday mid afternoon is easiest as you say - some people have commitments on Saturdays (I have football as an example) and on Sundays I have motorsport.

Just give me a week or two's notice and Im keen for whatever and can drag camera man along too :)

/quote]

yep yep I'm down with anything too.............is any1 going to manfield?............BC5/BFs?

is that the 12th sept? i myt be going down then if not working then, some trackday

I'm there on the 12th....

I do the Road And Track series.

12th is just a play day/training day for me..

Can't wait!!

G-unit']

[quote name='Munkvy said:

Im down with any idea really, I would suggest Saturday mid afternoon is easiest as you say - some people have commitments on Saturdays (I have football as an example) and on Sundays I have motorsport.

Just give me a week or two's notice and Im keen for whatever and can drag camera man along too :)

/quote]

yep yep I'm down with anything too.............is any1 going to manfield?............BC5/BFs?

is that the 12th sept? i myt be going down then if not working then, some trackday

yeah that's the 1

G-unit said:

all good, will u have the rs there? duna wat ill be in yet or even there as i shouldnt be working by then but who knows,4 weeks holiday in september so itl be good 2 go 2 a car event

Yeah boss..

good chance for track time..

Righto time for another meet

Saturday 8th August (2.00PM)

- if you can think of a better time let me know -

Plan: Meet in town for a cruise out around the bay's to look for photo opportunities and have some light food (or something like fish n chips etc)

Who's keen?

Also i was thinking about getting everyone details, (name, cellphone, e-mail, vehicl ) and putting together a list which i'd then send out to everyone, Would people be keen for this? - Wellington area only to start off with

Bazza-NZ said:

Saturday 8th August (4.00-ish)

Plan: Meet in town for a cruise out around the bay's to look for photo opportunities and have some light food (or something like fish n chips etc)

Who's keen?

Also i was thinking about getting everyone details, (name, cellphone, e-mail, vehicl ) and putting together a list which i'd then send out to everyone, Would people be keen for this? - Wellington area only to start off with

earlier in the arvo bro

wildturkey']

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

Saturday 8th August (4.00-ish)

Who's keen?

/quote]

earlier in the arvo bro

could be a little bit harder as some people that football in the afternoon starting at 2.30.... trying to get very one included isn't easy.. but we can make it earlier

Who would like to make it earlier and if so what time would you guys want it to be???

Scoobydoo said:

So this is only for owners of BC's/BF's? Can others crash the party, but I just won't bring my car so I don't appear out of place LOL.

there was never really anything saying you guys can't attend... just stated that it was for BF / BC.. but you guys are more than welcome to come and well considering there isn't too much involvement / meets with the rest of the guys we can open it up to all anyone

ANYONE AND EVERYONE (that drives / owns / love's Subaru) IS WELCOME

Did you have you car parked by Newlands fire the other day?? pretty sure i sure your beast

Scoobydoo']

Oh I've just checked my calendar, I'm busy on the 8th haha.. oh wells :(

Don't worry too much there will be plenty more to come, will get something going ever 2-4 weeks even if its just a chat up / cruise

give me an idea, how often would people like a meet in Wellington???

[quote name='Oscar said:

hmmmmm.

If it's not so late I could fire up the heap.

/quote]

patch it up......bring it down :)

What he said :o , matter of a fact mine just popped up with a check engine light on the way home... investigation time and here i was thinking i fixed it :-\

Bugga, found out i have to attend a wordpress conf on the 8th & 9th so wont b able to make this one, was looking forward to it 2. definitely the next tho.

I'm currently looking at moving the meet to the weekend after as its appears to be that my choice of date really sucked

if i moved the Photo shoot meet the the 15th August, who then would be keen, i'd really like to get a good turn out at the photo shoot so that no one feels left out and we can show the rest of the dude on here how Subaru's should look ;)

Who is keen for the 15th instead of the 8th??

We can still have a meet up for those that want to just chat etc on the 8th maybe a little drive and possible go site seeing for possible photo locations for the meet on the 15th

MEETING MOVED TO 15th AUGUST