• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

If Wellington has Done it, It will be in HERE

Bazza-NZ

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Seeing as I missed out on the first event - whens the next one?

The RS should be going by the end of next week, and I dont have any events on until early August.

AND... I have friend who does some part time professional photography, who would be available to take some photos. Some would be available to put up on the net - but more importantly there would be the option to get some hi def versions and/or actual physical photos (there would be some cost for this part though - but certainly not compulsory).

So, we could turn it into a bit of a photo shoot as well. And allow us to bolster the ranks of the Legacy photo thread.

Ohh and we will have a few more cars to show off too, as my co-driver has an RS, I have one and the photographer friend does too. And we would bring all of them as well.

Anyway, what do people think and how keen would they be?

Munkvy said:

Well... Seeing as I missed out on the first event - whens the next one?

The RS should be going by the end of next week, and I dont have any events on until early August.

AND... I have friend who does some part time professional photography, who would be available to take some photos. Some would be available to put up on the net - but more importantly there would be the option to get some hi def versions and/or actual physical photos (there would be some cost for this part though - but certainly not compulsory).

So, we could turn it into a bit of a photo shoot as well. And allow us to bolster the ranks of the Legacy photo thread.

Ohh and we will have a few more cars to show off too, as my co-driver has an RS, I have one and the photographer friend does too. And we would bring all of them as well.

Anyway, what do people think and how keen would they be?

In that case maybe in a couple of weekend times them, pretty sure we will have enough keen, i'll see what i can sort out over the next week and i'll get back to you

pretty keen for a few photo's as long as he gets my cars good side ;) (someone key'd my passenger side so isn't pretty)

Well the photographer has a caged RS, I do, and so does Madmike - so thats a pretty good start :)

Either way, I reckon its a good example for the club - having a variety of cars. As it shows we are all into different things etc :)

And dont worry about cars looks, Im sure he will be gentle :) Plus my car has alot of gravel rash, and will probably be muddy on the day anyway - so yours is gonna look good in comparison :)

gen11990 said:

this sounds cool, keen as, saw a white rs going through wainui here today, wrx scoop, belong to anyone?

was sober driver today as i'm sick and doc's orders say i can't drink due to medicine anyways saw a BF5 and BC5 on my way into town and then and i parked by 2 BC5....

There are plenty around, maybe just their owners don't use this site...

(so if you own a BF5/BC5 and were traveling / in town tonight identify yourself) (approx 10PM)

Bazza-NZ']

[quote name='gen11990 said:

this sounds cool, keen as, saw a white rs going through wainui here today, wrx scoop, belong to anyone?

/quote]

was sober driver today as i'm sick and doc's orders say i can't drink due to medicine anyways saw a BF5 and BC5 on my way into town and then and i parked by 2 BC5....

(so if you own a BF5/BC5 and were traveling / in town tonight identify yourself) (approx 10PM)

Some sort of clubsub calling card would be cool for those types of situations i suppose?

• General Member
 gen11990']

/quote]

Some sort of clubsub calling card would be cool for those types of situations i suppose?

I think the area reps have some Clubsub cards, might be worth sitting in on a monthy conference call sometime to ask for some if you want to push the CS name out there.

Great to see all the Gen 1s rolling like this to guys, even though im in a late 90s im a big fan of this earlier stuff alos. Some very cool cars.

Johnnynz']

/quote]

I think the area reps have some Clubsub cards, might be worth sitting in on a monthy conference call sometime to ask for some if you want to push the CS name out there.

Great to see all the Gen 1s rolling like this to guys, even though im in a late 90s im a big fan of this earlier stuff alos. Some very cool cars.

Wellington doesn't currently have a area rep but i'm sure they are working on it

Well i've just finished painting some small bit for fun / the power was out yesterday so i have nothing better to do....

I've been thinking about our next meet and have come up with a few ideas, Photo shoot sounds really good...

Opt 1 - We can meet up at some park with a BBQ / Cooking stuff and have a (lunch/dinner) a chat and some photos'

Opt 2 - A cruise around the bay's with the intention on finding some really good looking spot for a photo shoot GEN1 styles

Opt 3 - Just another get together meet and chat... (with new people joining us)

Opt 4 - a suggest idea from {insert name here} where we {insert something into here}

I was thinking that maybe it might be best to have an evening(ish) meet on a Saturday / Sunday as a few of us have sport / busy weekend days / Work

Im down with any idea really, I would suggest Saturday mid afternoon is easiest as you say - some people have commitments on Saturdays (I have football as an example) and on Sundays I have motorsport.

Just give me a week or two's notice and Im keen for whatever and can drag camera man along too :)

Bazza-NZ']

/quote]

Wellington doesn't currently have a area rep but i'm sure they are working on it

Well i've just finished painting some small bit for fun / the power was out yesterday so i have nothing better to do....

I've been thinking about our next meet and have come up with a few ideas, Photo shoot sounds really good...

Opt 1 - We can meet up at some park with a BBQ / Cooking stuff and have a (lunch/dinner) a chat and some photos'

Opt 2 - A cruise around the bay's with the intention on finding some really good looking spot for a photo shoot GEN1 styles

Opt 3 - Just another get together meet and chat... (with new people joining us)

Opt 4 - a suggest idea from {insert name here} where we {insert something into here}

I was thinking that maybe it might be best to have an evening(ish) meet on a Saturday / Sunday as a few of us have sport / busy weekend days / Work

I like all of these options, maybe run a poll/vote to firm up the interest of the most popular and for attendees,

I like opt 2

I can do some quick cards up with just the website addy and byline and give some out at the meet, permission pending?

Munkvy said:

Im down with any idea really, I would suggest Saturday mid afternoon is easiest as you say - some people have commitments on Saturdays (I have football as an example) and on Sundays I have motorsport.

Just give me a week or two's notice and Im keen for whatever and can drag camera man along too :)

yep yep I'm down with anything too.............is any1 going to manfield?............BC5/BFs?

wildturkey']

[quote name='Munkvy said:

/quote]

yep yep I'm down with anything too.............is any1 going to manfield?............BC5/BFs?

is that the 12th sept? i myt be going down then if not working then, some trackday