• Current Donation Goals

QRAF

'Tron/BOP meetings / cruise thread

77 posts in this topic

going to have a meet with a couple of like minded friends at the base north beach carpark today at 12 up the end away from everyone as we will be louder than everyone else :)

short notice but just thought id put it up anyway

PtPixel said:
Any meets happening any time soon? Seems to be pretty quiet in the tron

organize one yourself? go for it

I haven't met anyone from clubsub in the north island so I'd doubt I would get much of a response/turn out. I'd be keen for a beer or something if anyone was interested though.

If you or anyone has ideas for a meet etc feel free to post it up. I've tried organizing meets in the past and had the same 4 people show up each time (on a good day)

well thats how you meet people bro got to organize meets then people come and you go from there. no harm in trying it. cheers am keen for a beer too bro chur -clint

Hi Guys,

Would like to inform everyone we are a recently formed "Waikato Subaru Cruise Club" that has a passion for meet ups and cruises. We welcome ALL people with the same passion to join our friendly Crew. Feel free to join up on our Facebook page for future meet ups and upcoming events.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1400...82181/?fref=nf

Cheers!

Edited by Ricki

Hey folks does much happen in the Tauranga/Mount area? Just recently moved to the area :)

good question : I spotted QRAF heading other way last weekend (from the taupo Motorsport event thing)

Ricki above seems to have a few things going on otherwise?

after that keen to hear your thoughts/gatherings in the area!

not alot really, not alot for clubsub meetups atleast. Was following scooby-wrx on the motorway the other day, does that count? haha

good weekend for an icecream on the beach maybe?

or set a night (2nd tues wed/thurs of month) & raid your local burger fuel/hells pizza

just do it, might start off slow but other areas have gained momentum like this (be consistent)

Sun arvo cruise somewhere for coffee is always popular too

Anyone go up to Mt Ruapehu (Whakapapa Side) during winter? would be keen to do some cruises or something up to there as i go up pretty much every weekend/chance i can :)

Have done in the past a couple times, only started getting into it in the last few years. Hope to be able to go at some stage this winter.

The Rookie said:
Anyone go up to Mt Ruapehu (Whakapapa Side) during winter? would be keen to do some cruises or something up to there as i go up pretty much every weekend/chance i can :)

I go up quite a lot but mainly to Ohakune ( Turoa ) side, much nicer ski field

yolomofo said:
I go up quite a lot but mainly to Ohakune ( Turoa ) side, much nicer ski field

Yeh i like Turoa too, but i stay in a hut on whakapapa side as its so much cheaper for me, i do mission round every like 3rd weekend or so to Turoa.

brotherd said:
From what group is this event? Can't actually view it without being a member

Not sure sorry man. I cant even see it either now. Must have been taken down but it happened a month or so ago anyway

Had a wee cruise up to the PBMS birthday Bash. Was a pretty awesome event and Cruise. We should do more of these!

15136005_10154094478640060_6940883240571

2 people like this

that is a sweet image would you mind if we used that on the ClubSUB Facebook page or Instagrtam account? with credit to you of course

@RAYDEO

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, boyracer693 said:

Had a wee cruise up to the PBMS birthday Bash. Was a pretty awesome event and Cruise. We should do more of these!

15136005_10154094478640060_6940883240571

That black wagon 😎

On 30/11/2016 at 8:30 AM, Joker said:

that is a sweet image would you mind if we used that on the ClubSUB Facebook page or Instagrtam account? with credit to you of course

@RAYDEO

Not at all. Go for it!

1 person likes this