• Current Donation Goals

CMPLSV

Bastion Point Meet: SUNDAY 25th SEPT 2016

509 posts in this topic

Hi all,

here is a thread for these meets, im thinking every 2 weeks - we can see how numbers are and what people are thinking after the first few. Will keep this thread and just update the date etc each time, people can add photos etc to this thread as we go that way it will help keep things tidy and it can be stickied...

DETAILS ARE:

BASTION POINT (Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park)

2pm ONWARDS

Dates will be updated in the title and posted as we go.

If a mod see\'s this can it please be stickied? (thanks in advance :) )

Any queries, questions etc post them up or PM me, i know ive made the next one this week, but hopefully some of you can make it anyway.

-BEX

https://www.facebook.com/events/820052404696290/?ref=22 FB event to register your interest ~ joker

Edited by Joker
date change

May be there, might be going down to hamilton to meet dairusire on his drive back up from chch

no worries guys, next one will be 2 weeks after so hopefully c u all there (and before then at the monthly meet) :)

Ah yes, as what BUHEYESTI said, we may or may not make it. Going down to ChCh this Friday to pick up my new car and driving all the way back, and stopping in at Stars and Stripes HQ for their meet on saturday night, then to Taihape for the night, and then the last haul back to auckland.... Really tossing up if I want to go through national park or desert road...

I\'m also tossing up if I want to head up highway 4 then back around to taihape haha

Go through wanganui then follow sh4 from there. You will not regret it. Trust me!!!!

kwi_fozze said:

Go through wanganui then follow sh4 from there. You will not regret it. Trust me!!!!

Oh I\'ve already been down through there before, it\'s a fantastic drive :D

Thanks 2 those at came 2day, hopefully the next one will b abit bigger/longer... sorry 2 the guy who had never been to a meet b4 that showed up after everyone else was gone! -as i said, come 2 the monthly meet @ botany and meet everyone :)

CMPLSV said:

Thanks 2 those at came 2day, hopefully the next one will b abit bigger/longer... sorry 2 the guy who had never been to a meet b4 that showed up after everyone else was gone! -as i said, come 2 the monthly meet @ botany and meet everyone :)

Oh really! that sucks that they got there after us... Was still good to get out on a sunday.

Sorry that I didn\'t get out there :/ Was pushing it for time as it was,.

Yeah I was the guy who arrived late. When is the next monthly meet? Hopefully this wed night.

Will be there for the next one, Gonna try bring a mate with a v7 sti as well.

Yup for now till numbers build a bit then we can look at it again :)