Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

partsouq Online Genuine Subaru Parts

6 hours ago, El_Chado said:

When the part is out of stock but there is alternative options in stock...are the alternative parts suggested definitely going to fit?

They can also offer non oem as an alterative..Usually cheaper..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

How can you search by car type ( like Subaru Legacy 2007 wagon, JDM )? I can only see where you have to put in your vin number, but I want to find accessories from a similar model that aren't standard fitment on mine, say a JDM model rather than my NZ new one. 

2 hours ago, BMCracer said:

How can you search by car type ( like Subaru Legacy 2007 wagon, JDM )? I can only see where you have to put in your vin number, but I want to find accessories from a similar model that aren't standard fitment on mine, say a JDM model rather than my NZ new one. 

Just use a JDM chassis number. Find a suitable Legacy on TM -> run the rego  through Carjam -> get chassis number -> partsouq

• Like 4

• Admin
On 6/15/2017 at 7:34 PM, BMCracer said:

As @sobanoodle said :)

Here's a little image guide. Also, if you create a Partsouq account, you can save the car to your account. I've done that with mine and a car similar to mine to assist with finding parts.

https://imgur.com/a/FAHMo

Edited by 1randomkiwi
fixing imgur
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

They sell them but usually for stuff like that the price will be like $1500 or something stupid and it will be out of stock lol. Probably best to get pannels locally.

Use google chrome and when it automatically translates change the language from Chinese(simplified) to Japanese. The translations make much more sense then.

• 11 months later...
  • Admin
28 minutes ago, zeroyon223 said:

Thread revival, but how has the recent experience with partsouq been? Is it still good?

Also, has anyone used the jp-carparts.com site? I'm after some RHD specific parts (window switch trim) for our S-GT.  

Still good in general.

A helpful thread was started just yesterday with some people’s thoughts.

• 2 months later...
  • Admin

Unless it’s just me being dumb, it seems all Subaru parts catalogues have slipped off partsouq currently. They were all there a month or so back but not anymore, can still search with complete, individual part numbers just not by VIN number anymore. Don't suppose anyone has heard any news about this?

None of the other sites did anywhere near as well with presenting the diagrams and whatnot needed to find obscure parts...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

Unless it’s just me being dumb, it seems all Subaru parts catalogues have slipped off partsouq currently. They were all there a month or so back but not anymore, can still search with complete, individual part numbers just not by VIN number anymore. Don't suppose anyone has heard any news about this?

None of the other sites did anywhere near as well with presenting the diagrams and whatnot needed to find obscure parts...

Noooooo....

Surely it is just a database/search issue **crosses fingers**

I was using it just two days ago and it was sweet. I have an account with all the vins I regularly use saved in the "garage" but it doesn't work from their anymore either. Hopefully it comes back in the new year as I had a big order of things I still need for my new engine that I was hoping to get before the GST import changes came in.

Just to clarify - search by a part number still works, no issues with that.

Search by a chassis number and Subaru catalogues are broken. In fact, Subaru is not even in the list anymore. 

orcs1fw.jpg

Browse through catalogues elsewhere and then use part numbers to search/buy on Partsouq. 

• Admin
3 hours ago, Loren said:

I found their catalogue sub standard anyway, I've always used jp-carparts and more recently amayama.com, then 

just part number look up at partsouq.

Hmmm haven't tried Amayama. Might have to give them a go. 

I just found jp-carparts to be far less mobile friendly. Imagine on a large widescreen display it would be fine. Catalogue seemed pretty much the same for my car at least.