Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Flat-Nat's Sept 12 2015 Manfield

wildturkey

banner1%202_zpsqnqynixn.jpg

Link Engine Management, DirtyOL'BC (DOBC), Club Sub (CS) have joined forces to bring you Flat-Nats '15....the 1st ever truly National Subaru MegaMeet

If you have a passion for Subaru culture then this is where you need to be in Sept. Unlike a 'Club Nationals MegaMeet' which targets and caters to its own membership first and foremost, Flat-Nats '15 is a National calling to all Subaru enthusiasts and all Subaru communities up and down the country regardless of whether you belong to a Subaru club or not, to make your way to the NZ Subaru Mecca....Flat-Nats '15. The 1st ever truly 'National' Subaru MegaMeet.

Right now we're moving pieces into place to make this event happen. Lock 12 & 13 Sept 2015 into you calendars and make your way to Manfeild as this event will feature something for everyone! A track day, A Meet'n Greet, A Show'n Shine, A Scavenger Hunt, and other little goodies.

The event Facebook page will go live by mid March. We're approaching sponsors right now. A draft 2 day programme has been scoped.

And most importantly, we have the 'Green Light' and a clear message from the Subaru community up and down the country that a National Subaru MegaMeet is well overdue......the Planets are aligning!

I'll post the link to the Facebook events page when it goes live.

Watch this space.....and feel free to post up any questions keeping in mind that we haven't finalised the finer details of the programme just yet

DCVR (DOBC), Raydeo (CS),

Edited by wildturkey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make it. If you're a subie fan then you deserve this no matter where in NZ you live. It all comes down to planning and how bad you want to be there! It's 7 months away.....i could plan a trip to the moon in 4....and be back in time for Flat-Nats lol

Edited by wildturkey

ADIKT']Lol its a subi - two tanks of fuel should do it

[quote name='RAYDEO said:

I did chch to picton/Wellington on a little over two thirds of a tank in a fully loaded RA a few years ago. And I wasn't exactly driving "economically" lol

guess it come down to how you drive though...

Dave's RA did about the same as yours Ray. But Dave was just cruising.

Johnnynz said:
Be there with bells on. Planning to trailer the WRX down at this stage but see how things go nearer the time.

When will payments for the trackday be open Joe?

Pretty much anytime bro....you've probably still got the AC number anyway. We'll manage the track fees through the DOBC Club account as per normal.

I wasn't planning to this time but it's worked in the past and I can monitor numbers better.

Shale's hopefully banging up a Flat-Nats FB banner this weekend and once that's done, the site will go live with all the info incl the 2 day programme and bank AC details for track day......how's that?

wildturkey said:
Pretty much anytime bro....you've probably still got the AC number anyway. We'll manage the track fees through the DOBC Club account as per normal.

I wasn't planning to this time but it's worked in the past and I can monitor numbers better.

Shale's hopefully banging up a Flat-Nats FB banner this weekend and once that's done, the site will go live with all the info incl the 2 day programme and bank AC details for track day......how's that?

Haven't heard shales name in a loooong time!

• General Member
 wildturkey said:

Excellent Mate, I will have my payment in ASAP. Not to sure how much of the other stuff I will do but you know me, there with bells on for a trackday.

banner11_zpsf58e8170.jpg

The Flat-Nats events page is nearly ready to go live!

We are close to getting a Primary Naming Sponsor and hope to confirm very soon

The 2 day programme has firmed up nicely and we have a good mix of activities lined up for you......watch this space!

1 step closer to stitching up the deal with our primary sponsor and boy they are even more excited about Flat-Nats '15 than us! It's so exciting.....I just wana ROAR at the pine trees like a farkin' LION!

IMG_2598_zpsqnxkcweu.jpg

Edited by wildturkey

banner11_zpsf58e8170.jpg

The Flat-Nats team are pleased to announce that Link Engine Management (Link ECU) are the official sponsor of the Link Flat-Nats '15.....the 1st ever 'truly National' Subaru MegaMeet.

https://www.facebook.com/dirtyolbc

Link have strong connections to the NZ Subaru community and their reputation for producing quality ECU's is second to none.

I know you'll join me in welcoming Link onboard.......and damn, this is exciting stuff!!

The Link Flat-Nats '15 Facebook Events page is going live in 2 days

Edited by wildturkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • General Member

11075224_819939301408419_115499282235318

Day 1 of Flat-Nats first thing in the morning 8.15am.,,,,,picture this,,,,,

All Subaru's attending Flat-Nats whether you're tracking your car or not will be allowed to line up on the track in 3 rows side by side.

The lead cars from DOBC, CS, and SSM.....the 3 clubs behind Flat-Nat's, will lead the 'pack' out onto the track and around the track at low speed 2-3 laps. Everyone holds their formation

A pace car will video the front of the pack with other cars videoing the middle and tail of the pack. Photographers on the infield will shoot like mad and flying overhead will hopefully be a drone cam!

What an awesome sight! If you want to be in this video and photo-shoot, you will need to be at Manfeild 12 Sept 7,30am for the welcome..........and lineup.

Don't miss it!

kttXVk1.jpg

Edited by Joker