Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

EcuTek reflashing now avaliable at STM

philr8

It is with great pleasure to announce STM has been appointed an EcuTek tuner for NZ

What does this mean for you?

- 99/00 V5/6 STI std ecu reflashing

- 01-11 petrol all models std ecu reflashing

- 11-15 DIT all models std ecu reflashing

- 07 Diesel all models std reflashing

- BRZ - T86 std ecu reflashing

- EcuTek RACEROM upgrades were applicable including SD fuel model, map switching etc

We are taking bookings from Monday 8th June, if you are a Clubsub member we will give you a 10% discount on your EcuTek dyno tune for the month of June 2015.

www.ecutek.nz

[email protected]

Regards

Phil

Speedtech Motorsport (STM)

04 586 6384

Edited by philr8

No speed density for the V5/6 at this stage sorry

Price for the dyno tune is $995 plus the one off EcuTek license fee which varies with exchange rate, currently the license fee is $399

Less 10% to Clubsub members for June = $1255 incl gst

Regards

Phil

STM

johnny5 said:
dumb question but did you guys just Start doing the whole ecutek thing??

Yes we did, we have the complete ecutek tuning suite and are the only workshop in NZ to do so

We can tune the following with EcuTek

Subaru

Subaru DIT - 2012 onward Model Years.

The Subaru DIT suite supports the Direct Injection Turbo (DIT) versions of 2012 onward Subaru WRX, Legacy GT and Forester XT vehicles.

Subaru BRZ - Toyota FT86 - Scion FR-S - 2012 onward Model Years.

The Subaru BRZ - Toyota FT86 - Scion FR-S suite supports the 2.0 litre direct-injection versions of 2012 onward Subaru BRZ, Toyota FT86 & Scion FR-S vehicles.

Subaru K-Line 99 - Subaru 1999 - 2000 Model Years.

Subaru K-Line 99 supports the Turbocharged classic shape Impreza, known as the Turbo 2000 (UK), GT (Europe), WRX and STI (Japan).

Subaru K-Line 2002 - Subaru 2001 - 2007 Model Years (Vehicles with Cable Throttle).

Subaru K-Line 2002 supports 2001 onwards Turbocharged WRX and STi Impreza, Legacy and Forester vehicles.

Subaru K-Line 2004 - Subaru 2004 - 2007 Model Years (Vehicles with Electronic Throttle).

Subaru K-Line 2004 supports 2004 onwards Turbocharged Impreza, WRX, STi, Legacy & Forester vehicles (fitted with Electronic Throttle Control engine management) that require the K-Line programming protocol.

Subaru CAN Petrol - Subaru 2007 onward Model Years.

Subaru CAN Petrol supports 2007 onwards Turbocharged Impreza, WRX, STi, Legacy & Forester vehicles (fitted with Electronic Throttle Control engine management) that require the CAN programming protocol.

Subaru CAN Diesel - Subaru 2007 onward Model Years.

Subaru CAN Diesel supports 2007 onwards WRX, Legacy, Outback & Forester vehicles that use the Subaru Flat Four Diesel engine.

Mitsi

Mitsubishi K-Line - Mitsubishi EVO 5/6/7/8/9 Vehicles...

Mitsubishi K-Line supports the legendary Mitsubishi EVO range of vehicles, from the EVO 5 to the EVO 9, as well as the Lancer Ralliart.

Mitsubishi EVO X - Mitsubishi EVO X and Lancer Ralliart Vehicles...

Mitsubishi EVO X supports the legendary Mitsubishi EVO X and Lancer Ralliart vehicles.

Mitsubishi CAN Diesel - Mitsubishi Di-DC Common Rail Diesel vehicles ...

Mitsubishi CAN Diesel supports both the turbocharged and naturally aspirated Mitsubishi Pajero, Triton, L200 and Shogun vehicles that use Common Rail Diesel engines.

Mitsubishi CAN Colt - Mitsubishi Colt CZT vehicles...

Mitsubishi CAN Colt supports the 2005 onward Euro Mitsubishi Colt CZT and Ralliart turbocharged vehicles including the SMART ForFour Brabus vehicle.

Mazda

Mazda DISI - Mazda DISI MZR 2.3 Turbocharged Engines

Mazda DISI Tuning tools support the 3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7, 8MPV, Axela and Mazdaspeed models with the 2.3 litre MZR turbo engine from 2005 onwards.

Mazda MX5 - Mazda MX5 Gen3 (NC) 1.8 and 2.0 litre.

Mazda MX5 tuning tools support the 3rd generation Mazda MX-5 1.8 and 2.0 litre engines from 2005 onwards.

Mazda Diesel - Mazda Diesel 2.0 & 2.2 litre Diesel 2007 onwards.

Mazda Diesel tuning tools support the 2.0 and 2.2 litre Mazda Diesel engines from 2006 onwards.

Nissan

Nissan GTR R35

ProECU Nissan GTR supports all R35 GTRs from all regions.

Both the Engine Control and Transmission Control Units may be tuned.

Nissan Juke Turbo

ProECU Nissan Juke supports the Nissan Juke Turbo from 2011 onwards.

Nissan 370Z

ProECU Nissan 370Z supports the 2009 onwards Nissan 370Z in all known commercial markets; JDM, Euro and US.

• 4 weeks later...