Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Lowered outback thread

ADIKT

40 minutes ago, ADIKT said:

Sooo how does it drive with the new RSB set up??

Need some more time to assess the difference but at this stage it drives really well, certainly a tighter feel which was to be expected and intended!

26 minutes ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

jeepers that looks nice!!

i just had a whiteline swaybar in mine, made a noticable difference, till i sheared one of the endlinks. keep an eye on em, they snap easy

I actually have a bit of play in one of the adjustable endlinks which I have tightened twice since installing - it knocks intermittently and is just a general pain in the rear end... (no pun intended xD).

Just now, A_J_T said:

Solid work man! looks good 

Chuur - I still have the front 4 point to attempt. Maybe we'll try organise that get together this weekend (weather dependent). @A_J_T @ADIKT @delta @1randomkiwi

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JGM said:

Chuur - I still have the front 4 point to attempt. Maybe we'll try organise that get together this weekend (weather dependent). @A_J_T @ADIKT @delta @1randomkiwi

Off to the snow this weekend, but dont let that hold you lads back. 

Sneak peak into my week. guards are alot different on this 04 model than what the INTERNET has told me. But so far its all good differences :) Cheers @ADIKT Guard roller works a treat and didn't even need to lengthen the strut 

35977698452_1ded7480d9_b.jpg

• Like 5

16 hours ago, ADIKT said:

Are you putting the guard liner back in? 

Yea, its not wide enough naturally so using zip ties to hold it up. better that than having exposed wires/loom etc. 

16 hours ago, ADIKT said:

Take plenty of pics - I want to see the clips on the back of fender too 

Will upload today if i get time. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, delta said:

I didn't know an Outback / Legacy could look nice ! xD

I like the sleeper / sporty / nice-looking compromise you got here

It needs more low, but yea it came out looking alright B|

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evowrx said:

With the brembos and turbo its going to look and go great.

@A_J_T Are you after look or performance ?

If you're after the look Brembos look badass, go for them.

If you're after performance, you might want to reconsider :

AutoBild_English_p6.JPG

Full test here :

http://www.stoptech.com/media-center/blog/the-braking-zone/2015/02/10/autobild-magazine-picks-stoptech-as-best-bbk-in-comparison-test

Not sure if you guys have seen this guys thread or not on lgt.com but he had an old thread of his outback on coilovers being super low and he made a walk through of what he done with the guards to make 18x10 fit. Here's his fitment thread 

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2005-outback-xt-wheel-fitment-included-184130.html?t=184130 

it's just a pitty the photos aren't there anymore.

And here is what his outback looked like.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-pa-jay-stellatos-subaru-outback-xt-bagged-w-vip-208629.html

I think he has other helpful tips on there too just have to go fishing for it on that massive forum.

Put 900km on her and realized two things. Wagons are rather practical, and this car is next level awesome! I mean I'm sorry but trashing up an Icy hill fully loaded with people and gear past all the muppets in their RWD ute's etc etc while looking like this, was just so bloody righteous. Love the Outback, could not be happier.

35877591830_268d2b65a0_b.jpg

36138374671_2b3a62e0a2_b.jpg

36138371321_f7b980192e_b.jpg

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, A_J_T said:

Put 900km on her and realized two things. Wagons are rather practical, and this car is next level awesome! I mean I'm sorry but trashing up an Icy hill fully loaded with people and gear past all the muppets in their RWD ute's etc etc while looking like this, was just so bloody righteous. Love the Outback, could not be happier.

Fark she looks good, you've been missing out until now!

• Like 1