Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Lowered outback thread

ADIKT

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently I have no life and this is an old picture because iv not had time to even get out and about, wont have for another month or so.. but! I miss you lot and your lowered Outback pics. What are we all doing with our ultra practical, soccer mum attracting, grocery getter wagons these days? 

ps. Yes I know, the ass end of mine is sitting far too high. im sorry.it sits perfect with a trailer and dirt bikes on the back.. dont kick me out of this thread :$

39972883444_beba64329b_k.jpg

Edited by A_J_T
  • Like 1

Genuine question here.
Whats the appeal about outbacks compared to legacy's?
So many lowered outbacks but damn, they can look good!  
I don't own one but its the aggressive styling, Like the flares and big spotlights I love about them
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ADIKT said:

Haven't been up to much.... Moved house.... Got a promotion.... Back at uni.... 

Still got a low car though!  

Looks so good! One of these days im going to drop mine so damn low. Trying to find legacy upper control arms at the moment. 

Edited by A_J_T

12 hours ago, JGM said:

Not going adjustable?

oddly, i did buy some whiteline adjustable arms... then i made a poor choice to tell the courier driver to leave it at my door. got home and gone, never could track down who pinched them. Since then iv not felt the need to shell out more $$ for them because i dont see the need. @ADIKT is sitting lower than most and seems to be sitting nice haha

1 hour ago, A_J_T said:

oddly, i did buy some whiteline adjustable arms... then i made a poor choice to tell the courier driver to leave it at my door. got home and gone, never could track down who pinched them. Since then iv not felt the need to shell out more $$ for them because i dont see the need. @ADIKT is sitting lower than most and seems to be sitting nice haha

Yea but I'm kinda getting over riding on bumpstops lol 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Been getting around, got legacy upper control arms i need to throw in and new Coilovers coming, the used HKS' are totalled. I also need to do some more guard work so it stops rubbing on hard cornering.

39410644650_07c62a2f56_k.jpg

40834462414_e5a0175523_k.jpg

Edited by A_J_T
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, A_J_T said:

Been getting around, got legacy upper control arms i need to throw in and new Coilovers coming, the used HKS' are totalled. I also need to do some more guard work so it stops rubbing on hard cornering.

How do you get guard rub with that height?? :P 

For some reason I thought you had D2's - you going MCA again? 

Where did you get the legacy UCA's from? and how much? I need lol Or swap you for the adjustable ones I have?

14 hours ago, SpeedySub said:

Can you guys stop posting pics of your cars!!!!!

I keep thinking I won't lower mine and then see pics of yours and start dreaming about it again!

Need money to do stuff though, so still dreaming

Mateee.

16 hours ago, ADIKT said:

How do you get guard rub with that height?? :P 

For some reason I thought you had D2's - you going MCA again? 

Where did you get the legacy UCA's from? and how much? I need lol Or swap you for the adjustable ones I have?

Fronts rub on cornering,  20p offset and 235/40 tyres seem to bit a tight fit. Probably going to just cut away the metal that hides under the plastic guard 

Nah i picked up a second hand set of HKS Hypermax' for super cheap when i got the car, they have been ok but starting to get some odd oscillation which i think is just the fact that they are thrashed and need new oil etc. no point trying to service them as they are ancient. I would love a set of MCA blue's for it and that would be my first option. but I just cant handle spending that much on them, since I got my last set prices have gone up and its going to cost like $2200+ I had a chat to Moonlight Racing who are on the forum here and have gone with a set of Yellow Speed Coilovers. Been keen to try the YS gear for a while 

12 hours ago, delta said:

Getting ready for the trackday at the MegaMeet? ;)

Errr still unsure about that, its turning into a busy week but might make it down for just the Sunday track day. 

15 hours ago, SpeedySub said:

Can you guys stop posting pics of your cars!!!!!

I keep thinking I won't lower mine and then see pics of yours and start dreaming about it again!

Need money to do stuff though, so still dreaming

Outbacks should be either lowered or lifted. 

9b45e22d6db715893073edc1dca9a17f.jpg

Edited by A_J_T
  • Like 2