Niran

Purchase WRX Body Kit Bits

Hi guys,

I am potentially starting up a little business importing body kit bits from the states and selling them here - We have very little availability here in NZ! If this is not the right area for this post, please feel free to move it admin.

I'll probably start off with some version 8 WRX STI bits. Let me know if you want any of the items below, and what you think is a reasonable price.

* Front bumper lip add on - Current NZ retail approx $280 from Speed Factory - Don't think they have stock

CS-977FL1C.jpg

* CS Style side skirt lip and rear bumper apron

GD_WRX_cs_skirts__78843.1423278946.1280.

If guys are keen let me know and comment below. May be a little bit of a wait, but since most of these aren't in nz, its definitely worthwhile :)

Edited by Niran

i would be keen for the side skirt bro! Depending on costs i guess though lol...

4G63B8 said:
i would be keen for the side skirt bro! Depending on costs i guess though lol...

Lol sweet man. The same ones above? Or you looking for some v7 specific stuff? They are a bit pricey aye. Probably around $400NZ for the ones above inc shipping, gst, customs fees etc. Front lip will be the cheapest, probably around $250. But yeah give me a text if you are keen bro, will do it for cheaper :)

Dont wanna bomb on your parade but ebay has all you need. have purchased all my bodykit parts from there from rear window spoilers to a 2 piece sti lip

Edited by johnny5
  • Like 1

johnny5 said:
Dont wanna bomb on your parade but ebay has all you need. have purchased all my bodykit parts from there from rear window spoilers to a 2 piece sti lip

Yeah for sure man. Only problem is shipping though. Which is why i'm hoping to buy in bulk and sea freight to cut down costs. Specially for the bigger stuff like side skirts, over $100 US for just shipping aye.

shainfaizal said:
Hey mate I'm looking for some widebody fenders for my gc8 could you import them..?

Hit up fbssub1 on here he has a full set front/rear.

Hey guys!

Going to be placing an order pretty soon, so if you want in let me know. These are the options and how much they will cost:

1. V8 WRX STI V Style JDM front Lip - $250

s-l300.jpg

2. V8 WRX STI Rear Bumper Splitter (Carbon Fibre/Plastic) - $TBC

Black-PU-Valance-Spats-font-b-Rear-b-fon

3. V8 WRX STI Rear Bumper Kansai Style Diffuser (Carbon Fibre) - $390 (cheap considering the fibre glass replica is $450 on trademe)

6385631531_c1cfcdb18d_b.jpg

Can also get a JDM Legacy 2008-2009 front lip if anyone is interested. Will be $250 also.

If i get a lot of interest, could probably do each of the above for a bit cheaper. Will also do 10% CLUBSUB discount for members :)

Edited by Niran