• Announcements

• ClubSUB.org.nz

Mega Meet 2018 OUR 21st!   09/04/18

We're turning 21! And we're celebrating on the weekend of the 12th & 13th of May 2018   Come join us Saturday and Sunday events including a FREE Lunch @ the Tui Brewery, Mangatanoka, for Subscribed forum members   A cruise after to the Karting Venue in Palmerston North   Following that Sunday is a Playday on Track event @ Manfeild    Join us for any one or ALL of the events & help get together to celebrate NZ's Largest & oldest online Subaru Community! ~ Joker
  • Current Donation Goals

RAYDEO

How to post photos in your threads.

1 post in this topic

• Recent Status Updates

• WAxOFF

-SUBMERGE- Wellington
      · 0 replies
    • madmike

wassup...
      · 0 replies
    • Steve

Anyone else at Leadfoot?? This looks like it's going to be awesome!! Here camping for 3 days!!
      · 0 replies
    • THUNDA  »  Zeus

Ps that's not me on your trademe auction q&a 
      · 0 replies
    • Steve

Hi all. So I've just seen on Facebook about a thing called The Gumboot rally it's on the weekend of the 7th of April. Goes from Hamilton somewhere down to New Plymouth then across to Taupo and also includes The Forgotten Highway which is an awesome road to drive, as I have done it a few times now. If you are interested go have a look on Facebook should be a fun weekend I reckon.

Stay safe on the roads over this time there are some CRAZY people out there who only think about themselves!!
      · 1 reply