Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Wellington Monthly meet

Subru

1 hour ago, Fizzy Toucan said:

There's a big meet up and cruise this weekend..

I'm still unsure if I can make this yet though.

Either way, I'm still up for a local meet up soon. 

oh yea, I wont be able to attend the cruise...

Working 7 days a week 12 hours a day for the last 28 days or so atm keep forgetting about this place lol. 

Have to try get the spam list on Google Drive or something so someone else can plan things. 

In the meantime, choose a location, date and time. Put a thread up, text me and I'll spam C***s from there on 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, chulozumo said:

Working 7 days a week 12 hours a day for the last 28 days or so atm keep forgetting about this place lol. 

Have to try get the spam list on Google Drive or something so someone else can plan things. 

In the meantime, choose a location, date and time. Put a thread up, text me and I'll spam C***s from there on 

Fair enough.

For the meet I was just thinking of a car park somewhere. Dunno any good spots tho, what about a meet at mt vic? good view, hope its a nice day tho lol

How about 1pm Saturday on the 10th of December?

Still wanna get numbers on who will be able to meet at that time and who is keen.

18 hours ago, chulozumo said:

Is this why you haven't cleaned your wheels on the ra-r??

• Like 3

Finding an empty(ish) car park in Wellington might be tricky during the day on a weekend, especially if the weather turns out nice. 

I'm out and about this Saturday afternoon, i'll see if I can spot any decent places that aren't nearly full. 

Morning coffees might be easier on a weekend. 

2 minutes ago, Fizzy Toucan said:

Finding an empty(ish) car park in Wellington might be tricky during the day on a weekend, especially if the weather turns out nice. 

I'm out and about this Saturday afternoon, i'll see if I can spot any decent places that aren't nearly full. 

Morning coffees might be easier on a weekend. 

yeah, should be a spot somewhere. I might take a look too.

• Like 1

Surprise mothertruckers, I'm back (well...) Not sure if any of you guys frequent the might Hutt but Station Village has recently undergone a whole heap of renovations. As such, they've recently opened 2x bars:

• The Sinbin - sports bar and American sports bar food (its pre legit)
  • Hop Scotch - Whisky and craft beer bar

The great things about this place is the complex is all one place. So you can take your drinks/food wherever you like or even sit in the sun on their raised grassy area. There's also ample parking and its fairly close off of the motorway. Speaking from recent experience (Saturday just been) this place is pretty legit food and beverage wise. If the sun is out; its a great place for banter without the worry of trying to to find parking etc.

Alternatively you could also all head out to Eastborne shops (rather than Days Bay) where there's large fields, again ample parking, and FnC shops down the road. The other weekend a few of the lads all went out there at 4pm and came back home around 7:30 still in reasonable light. Kicking a ball around and confirming how incredibly uncoordinated we all are was a marvelous way to see the end of the week with the radio playing in the background.

Just a thought but the weather being like the way it is; I'm eager to grab as much sun as possible (Y) I vote choose a day and see what happens. Anymore than 2x people/cars is a fantastic turnout imo

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...