Subru

Wellington Monthly meet

44 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, 94 Leone said:

Definition of fawn

  1. intransitive verb
  2. 1 :  to show affection —used especially of a dog The dog was fawning on its master.

  3. 2 :  to court favor by a cringing or flattering manner courtiers fawning on the king

;)

 

Obsequiousness..:P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pedro said:

 

Obsequiousness..:P

why for so obsequious friend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all Welly members!

 

Would anyone be keen on a small meet up at somewhere like burger fuel or something of the likes? I haven't met any of the Wellington members and would be cool to have a nice day event to have some food and a bit of banter.

 

What suggestions do people have on where to have it and food ideas? are there any days that people CANT do?

 

Cheers,

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Inked said:

Hey all Welly members!

 

Would anyone be keen on a small meet up at somewhere like burger fuel or something of the likes? I haven't met any of the Wellington members and would be cool to have a nice day event to have some food and a bit of banter.

 

What suggestions do people have on where to have it and food ideas? are there any days that people CANT do?

 

Cheers,

Sounds good keen weekends suit better  

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pick a time and place and people can say yay or nay :)    also PM @chulozumo once you have an idea and he can text his spam list to see who else is keen.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like good idea. I'll be keen to pop along for a meet and greet, yet to meet anybody from here in person yet. I doubt my subbie will make it though so no hating on me for rolling in a toyota!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa I didn't think there was anyone still alive round these parts.


When planning a meet, you can't please everyone. Basically just pick a time/date and place (Burger fuel is always OG) tag me/pm me and I shall dig my old phone out and spam everyone (really need to get those numbers off me old phone)


Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool! seems like there is a bit of interest. I am thinking a few weeks away just to give people a bit of time.

 

Lets say the first Sunday of July the 2nd, Burger fuel Lower Hutt at 1.00pm

 

There is still a car park next to this we can park in ( I think ) Easiest way to look out for me is spot the tattooed guy in a wheelchair ha ha!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From this moment on; you shall be known as wheels.
 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 94 Leone said:

From this moment on; you shall be known as wheels.
 

Whos going to be legman then?

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys! Count me in! :D  Was the carpark you thinking of opposite the BP, just around the corner? This is now a construction site :/ Would the Repco carpark work??

If am wrong that is cool!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 95svx said:

Hi Guys! Count me in! :D  Was the carpark you thinking of opposite the BP, just around the corner? This is now a construction site :/ Would the Repco carpark work??

If am wrong that is cool!

Click link in one of my previous post carpark across road is near PNS fuel

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If its Saturday I might be able to come. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2017 at 4:28 PM, Inked said:

Cool! seems like there is a bit of interest. I am thinking a few weeks away just to give people a bit of time.

 

Lets say the first Sunday of July the 2nd, Burger fuel Lower Hutt at 1.00pm

 

There is still a car park next to this we can park in ( I think ) Easiest way to look out for me is spot the tattooed guy in a wheelchair ha ha!

I'll be there! I'll drag the misses along too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im real keen to meet some people around Wellington area, I'm from over the hill in the Wairarapa. Sunday the 2nd should work for me!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet put up also mention it to Chulozumo and Joker   so the word can get out and post on ClubSubs Facebook page

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we're avoiding the mass facebook invites has potential to turn things la vida loca'

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Forum Statistics

    37,082
    Total Topics
    525,611
    Total Posts