• Current Donation Goals

hunter951

Moving to the TRON

17 posts in this topic

So ill be moving into Hamilton to begin a new job in the new year. Ill bring my v7 sti with me, so will be keen to be out and about exploring the area and meet some other subaru enthusiast. Is there a active group from CS there? I have seen the WMCC page but im not really sure if thats my sorta scene. I am not into the boy racer and skids sh!t, but rather enjoy a drive and park up for some decent photos and to talk sh!t with other like minded car nut people 

 

2ewjo92.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure WMCC isnt that sort of demographic. @QRAF could shed some light on it.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, evowrx said:

Pretty sure WMCC isnt that sort of demographic. @QRAF could shed some light on it.

Would be good if not. I am more after the Subaru scene for a start though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, hunter951 said:

Would be good if not. I am more after the Subaru scene for a start though. 

 

 

You WRX is the only newer/modern model car I think is badass

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent been to a WMCC Meet recently but it was certainly setup to not be that boyracery scene and I dont think it is still. Massive turnout at parkups. they attend a few events and cruises. I think they will be a good fit for what your looking for if your happy to not be Subaru specific.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Johnnynz said:

I havent been to a WMCC Meet recently but it was certainly setup to not be that boyracery scene and I dont think it is still. Massive turnout at parkups. they attend a few events and cruises. I think they will be a good fit for what your looking for if your happy to not be Subaru specific.

that sounds promising. I will probably go along and see what its like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man!

I am a fellow ClubSub Member in Hamilton. I am also apart of WMCC and they have a Zero Tolerance for skids and illegal stuffs. We are more just about cars and enjoying each others company. @QRAF Is one of the main admins for the group so you can contact him if you want to know more otherwise feel free to pop into Supercheap on Mill Street and come say hello. I practically live there and am there most days. Look out for my V7 Wagon out front with the ClubSub sticker on the windscreen. Always keen to meet fellow Subaru owners. Also keen for cruises and parkups :D 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, boyracer693 said:

Hey man!

I am a fellow ClubSub Member in Hamilton. I am also apart of WMCC and they have a Zero Tolerance for skids and illegal stuffs. We are more just about cars and enjoying each others company. @QRAF Is one of the main admins for the group so you can contact him if you want to know more otherwise feel free to pop into Supercheap on Mill Street and come say hello. I practically live there and am there most days. Look out for my V7 Wagon out front with the ClubSub sticker on the windscreen. Always keen to meet fellow Subaru owners. Also keen for cruises and parkups :D 

This is what i like to hear!! :D i like the sound of that. definitely will have to pop in

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hunter951 said:

This is what i like to hear!! :D i like the sound of that. definitely will have to pop in

 

I guess i will see you when you come in then :D

8 minutes ago, evowrx said:

 

@resurrection.inc unless new username.

Yeah thats Craig's Car. Wicked car with heaps of awesome modifications. Think he has just had a tune aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm almost in the Tron. Cars all sweet at the moment... but does anyone recommend any mechanics/workshops  that specialise in subarus. Not planning on anything changing or going wrong but always handy to know where to go in an event... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only just saw this.

 

Few good ones around town that specialise in subaru stuff. Automotive Technicians on Commerce Street are good with subaru stuff. They have a BC5 rally car at their shop at the moment so proof they are good at what they do. Also i have changed jobs and am no longer at Supercheap. I'm now working for Extreme Automotive who are a parts distributor so if you need parts let me know :D Automotive Technicians are right next door to me too haha

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, boyracer693 said:

They have a BC5 rally car at their shop at the moment

 

Pics pls :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, THUNDA said:

 

Pics pls :P

Haha ill try but i dont wanna over step my boundaries cause im still fairly new there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, boyracer693 said:

Only just saw this.

 

Few good ones around town that specialise in subaru stuff. Automotive Technicians on Commerce Street are good with subaru stuff. They have a BC5 rally car at their shop at the moment so proof they are good at what they do. Also i have changed jobs and am no longer at Supercheap. I'm now working for Extreme Automotive who are a parts distributor so if you need parts let me know :D Automotive Technicians are right next door to me too haha

 

What sort of parts do you shift ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pedro said:

 

What sort of parts do you shift ?

Most things. We are under the autostop branches so same stuff as them

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now