Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ClubSUB's 20th Celebrations and Mega Meet 2017!!

RAYDEO

• Admin
39 minutes ago, boyracer693 said:

Makes complete sence then. You going to be there though obviously?

Anyone got a link for the entry form for sunday? Going to pay it today

Yeah I'll be there for most of it... may not be there till the end, its a long day sitting in the pits watching other people break their cars...

• Like 3

• Admin
22 minutes ago, THUNDA said:

how full are we for the track day?

updated list comming around anytime soon?

btw do we need the have a front bumper on?

We are pretty full but I'm sure we can fit you in... we need your car to be up to wof standard. Interpret that as you will. But if your car doesn't pass scrutiny this is not necessarily grounds for a refund.

10 hours ago, RAYDEO said:

We are pretty full but I'm sure we can fit you in... we need your car to be up to wof standard. Interpret that as you will. But if your car doesn't pass scrutiny this is not necessarily grounds for a refund.

Pretty sure I paid a few weeks ago unless I'm  having a brain fart lol

roger that, I'll leave the bumper on, how thorough is scrutiny? My car will definitely be up to wolf standard as it will have a new wof, but it will definitely have an atomos venting ewg, which is obviously much too unsafe for road use but for track use do you think it would be a problem?

Edited by THUNDA
Cheese toast

• Admin
On 12/11/2016 at 9:37 AM, RAYDEO said:

It is my pleasure, on behalf of the committee to announce the return of MegaMeet!

(much applause and fanfare)

15493577_1384314788248006_70041480537601

Not only will 2017 bring back MegaMeet, but it will double as ClubSUB's 20th birthday.

we have decided to head back to the location of arguably one of the best MegaMeets we ever had. 

So without futher ado...

ClubSUB invites you to Taupo for the weekend of April 22nd and 23rd.

the exact time table is yet to be confirmed, but expect Saturday to be a fun Amazing race style rally, and a social evening Saturday night, then a trackday Sunday at Taupo's Bruce Mclaren Motorsport Park.

Trackday Entry - $150 per car/driver

amazing race/rally - $20 per person

ENTER HERE

Check out the Facebook Event HERE

And did I mention we have prizes to give away all weekend as well?

so what are you waiting for?

People attending, (green - paid   |   black - not paid)

MrMacKenzie
Shadywrx
Adb318 056
Andy_Mac
Morris1
SILNCR
singularity
Phatrex
Onlinedan
calebwrx
95SVX
Reckliz RS STI
Valentin
RexAddict
94 Leone
Dairusire
A_Tiny_Chipmunk

Here you are @G BNGA just click on the 'enter here' bit, fill out the details and fire through the costs to the bank account on there :) 

• Admin

updated list of people entered and paid for the track

Simo777
MrMacKenzie
Shadywrx
Adb318 056
Andy_Mac
Morris1
SILNCR
singularity
Phatrex
Onlinedan
calebwrx
95SVX
RexAddict
94 Leone
Dairusire
A_Tiny_Chipmunk
THUNDA
chatura85
Nick BC5
boyracer693
nztintin
Fastfour

people paid and entered in the amazing race event on Saturday

Simo777
MrMacKenzie
SILNCR
Onlinedan
95SVX
A_Tiny_Chipmunk
Chatura

5 minutes ago, 94 Leone said:

Made to order? Or will you bring some along for cash purchases at MM?

made to order, none will be available on the day.

32 minutes ago, AdamOst said:

Looks like a bunch of people have been added since I last looked. If theres a spot still available ill take it, i did post a while back but forgot to pay as i was getting ready for superlap.

i dont see your entry form on my records, but if you want to join in get amongst asap mate. places are filling fast.

• Like 3

• General Member

Accommodation suggestion & ideas if anyone is keen to book a house or motel let others know & might be able to make things easier / cheaper bulk rates, I'm reasonably happy to pitch a tent anywhere OR throw in $60 a night to share a hotel somewhere etc?

• Admin
28 minutes ago, 94 Leone said:

Campgrounds are usually pretty cheap. No shortage of them in the Taupo area either. Just grab a tarpaulin and some bailing twine and you've got yourself a bivouac. Chur

Spot the MIL. Type xD

44 minutes ago, G BNGA said:

I'm up for this but need a place to stay - is there a group booking at a motel that I can tack on to.

Don't want to pay for track / amazing race but have no where to stay

Can anyone help me please?

I would offer you a place where we're staying but we're pretty full with 8 of us in one house at this stage :/ If you don't mind grabbing a tent or something you're welcome to do that where we are

• Like 3

• Admin

the wifey and I are at a motel on the lakefront, Wotif.com have plenty of accom available depending on your budget...
Freedom camping is also welcomed in Taupo, as long as you dont take a dump in the gutter.xD

• Like 2

• Joker unpinned this topic