Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

[solved] Aftermarket sunroof options and places to get it done (AKL) ?

Even for race it should stay imo, I know of race cars that specifically have it either added or keep it for fogging in damp cold conditions and keeping your wits about you in the hot summery days. sure it depends on what you are racing but as far as a street legal WRX goes i don't see the benefits of removing it. That said some people never use AC even if they have it so by all means remove it eheh. i love taking both sides of these scenarios.. its just unfortunate that you as the current owner now need it :( I have no idea how hard it is to put AC back in, someone on here can give you the details. Removing it from a car from pick a part and getting it back into yours might be rather easy but then you may have the costs of re-gasing etc. Just not sure. 

• Like 1

Perhaps moving to Wellington might be the solution to your problems. No need for open windows if it's raining, cos its cold. If it's not raining, its cold. If it's cold, you better believe its damn cold. If it's sunny, yup, you guessed it, it's still f'n cold. No need for anything other the heater set on feet all year round.

• Like 5

I freakin love having Ac... 

I also wouldnt cut a hole in the roof of an sti for a sunroof. Ra scoop? Hells yes. Actually quietly hunting for one for my v7 sti wagon... I think a scoop and those rear window vents on a wagon would look freakin baws

• Like 4

3 hours ago, willisnz said:

@sobanoodle Black BL9, which at some stage will have every available after market exhaust and suspension/handling component fitted to it.

WROOOONG! :P:D

BLE was the blue one (if you name all the mufflers/exhausts it had I'd have to come up with some sort of a prize :D)

BR9 is the new one

54 minutes ago, 1randomkiwi said:

Didn't you have a Zerosports mid pipe?
No Genomes? Haha I'm shocked.

Had ZS mid section and single muffler system in my possession, never put it on.

And big fat no to Genomes, owned a few sets but would never put them on. For a number of reasons.

13 hours ago, sobanoodle said:

WROOOONG! :P:D

BLE was the blue one (if you name all the mufflers/exhausts it had I'd have to come up with some sort of a prize :D)

BR9 is the new one

Oops, not up to speed on the model codes for fancy 5th Gen legacies,  haha.  I only would have been able to name the liberal mufflers as they have the hideous square tips (:P) and the Wangan.

16 hours ago, A_J_T said:

@willisnz Mate, that is rather impressive 

"Impressive", my wife would probably use a different word....

• Like 1