Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Show us your banners and stickers!

• General Member

heh if you couldnt find them how did you order?

We also are aware some people cannot see all 13 Sticker option in the Store (user permissions bug) so please pipe up if this is you :P

heh if you couldnt find them how did you order?

We also are aware some people cannot see all 13 Sticker option in the Store (user permissions bug) so please pipe up if this is you

I had that issue, could only see one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• General Member

yea they found it I think :P & if it isnt obvious (i know it isnt) how do we make it more easy to find? I'd like to have a rep or moderator who goes to meets who could do cash deals / have a certain level of stock (and yes I know I am for 'no reps' but it kinda needs to happen) 

• Like 1

I found it easy enough. Just clicked on the link 'Announcements' at the top of the page and then clicked the link in there to the page.

2 clicks and I was there.

Only problem with Reps having them is there will be complaints that they wanted stickers at X meet and the Rep wasn't there for some reason (also it means Reps would have to attend most meets/events which would be quite hard)

• Like 2

• General Member
1 hour ago, SpeedySub said:

I found it easy enough. Just clicked on the link 'Announcements' at the top of the page and then clicked the link in there to the page.

2 clicks and I was there.

Only problem with Reps having them is there will be complaints that they wanted stickers at X meet and the Rep wasn't there for some reason (also it means Reps would have to attend most meets/events which would be quite hard)

yea or in the menu bar, but yea agree with the con's mentions but there are the y'usual suspects' who do seem to make most meets right? 

on PC looks like this

ALPeA8xl.png

someone paste a screenie of what the menu looks like on mobile pls?

Google chrome on iOS 

vTh4tDr.png

1xs63us.png

It is just behind one click on the menu. Really not hard to find. But if you don't know it is there I guess it would be hard to 'stumble across'

Edit: That being said it is right there at the top in announcements.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Joker said:

Currently all goes though @RAYDEO so it is a human process after the 'click' goes though & not automated so he may not make the post shop more than once a week or when there is a bunch to post etc?

I think my subscription pack may have taken about a couple of weeks, Im not in a hurry and realize that its people doing this in their own time and that it may not happen instantly.

Just looking forward to a Clubsub sticker on the Outback as shes looking a bit bare without one.

• Like 1

• Admin

there's 3 banners and a couple of stickers sitting here as well and about 5 membership packs I need to put together.

I've been pretty busy lately with real life stuff, but will get them in the post tomorrow at the latest.

the human in the chain is the biggest downfall in the system currently, if theres anyone who wants to help out sing out. :CEL:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...