chulozumo

WGTN MEET: SUN 2ND July, 1pm Burgerfuel LH

1 hour ago, 95svx said:

Great to meet you all today! Looking forward to the next one :-)

good to hear :) 

was it you guys that I saw in petone just by the foreshore close to the motorway? saw some cars with their bonnets up and a bunch of subarus.

Next time I would be keen to do Saturday/public holiday and just a carpark meet or something. Thats to be decided later tho i guess.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Subru said:

good to hear :) 

was it you guys that I saw in petone just by the foreshore close to the motorway? saw some cars with their bonnets up and a bunch of subarus.

Next time I would be keen to do Saturday/public holiday and just a carpark meet or something. Thats to be decided later tho i guess.

yes that was us near petone rowing club

Cheers for coming everyone! Was awesome to put some of the names to faces. Definitely needs to be a more regular occurrence. Didn't manage to get many photos as the terrain was a bitch to push around on haha! But will play around with some after. 

• Like 3

Good meet with an interesting collection of cars to say the least haha. 

Feel free to make a meet for any day/night/time/location you want too in future. I've been far too lazy, was a good day out.

1 hour ago, chulozumo said:

Yeah long Before my time lol. Feel free to make a meet for any day/night/time/location you want too in future. I've been far too lazy and busy as if late. 

Yeah.

Out of interest. How many people were there at the last meet?

Night cruises are real nice (just around town somewhere 9-10pm) then head to a carpark. Gotta behave tho, no drinking, drags and cops etc. Although Clubsub members are pretty mature imo. Would like to do that one day, Friday night sometime.

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 11:45 AM, Subru said:

Yeah.

Out of interest. How many people were there at the last meet?

Night cruises are real nice (just around town somewhere 9-10pm) then head to a carpark. Gotta behave tho, no drinking, drags and cops etc. Although Clubsub members are pretty mature imo. Would like to do that one day, Friday night sometime.

I would be keen for another meet, last one was cool to put some faces to names! Let me know when and where

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Inked said:

I would be keen for another meet, last one was cool to put some faces to names! Let me know when and where

You could organise 1 if u like to 

4 hours ago, B4Gordon said:

You could organise 1 if u like to 

saturday some day. im keen. only been to one meet before but keen to meet at carpark somewhere. not a huge fan of having a meet for lunch or anything.

I'm still working 7 days so effort for meets is minimal. Will be doing the four pot install on the grav ex soon so I'll post that up and y'all can come help if you wish.

Most people don't really like to just Park up, but in saying that the crowd has changed. 

So, if you would like to Organise a meet please feel absolutely free to. You'll only know how many will turn up if you organise something. 

With summer coming up you could also consider a cruise and invite people along from Palmy etc. 

Lake ferry. Castle point, anywhere that looks good on google maps, perhaps even look at past cruises for ideas. 

It's also almost race season, so there will be plenty of events to attend if you're that way inclined. There's an Auto X at Manfield Nov 4th 

https://www.facebook.com/events/361032174326231/?ti=as

• Like 4

I am full on through November moving house but once that is done I am keen as! could do a night cruise if you wanted to sort something @Subru otherwise something during the day if its good weather even a bbq at someone's house (can offer mine)

• Like 3

Hey guys, haven't met any of the wellington members but would be keen for a cruise as @Inked suggested. Would be a good excuse to go for a drive and maybe see somewhere in wellington area i haven't been, which is pretty much everywhere as haven't been here that long.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, B4Gordon said:

Oh the joy of them looking at some sweet rides lol

yeah.

You do see the odd thirsty v8 Falcon/commodore parked up tho :P 

3 minutes ago, B4Gordon said:

True 

Titahi Bay Here

ohh, I like titahi bay, nice little drive taking a look at some of the views etc. Prob not the 'nicest' area if you know what I mean but I go there a bit.

• Like 1

Just now, Subru said:

ohh, I like titahi bay, nice little drive taking a look at some of the views etc. Prob not the 'nicest' area if you know what I mean.

Lived here my whole life some parts are good others not so.....

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, William1066 said:

Hey guys, haven't met any of the wellington members but would be keen for a cruise as @Inked suggested. Would be a good excuse to go for a drive and maybe see somewhere in wellington area i haven't been, which is pretty much everywhere as haven't been here that long.

Hey mate, Sounds good to me, chuck something up if you want? if possible in a few weeks. then I am keen as