Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Bodykits

• General Member

Hah when I first made my GTB Bonnet a guy was standing next to it asking when I was going to put it on......

10592_10151228842472456_111396143_n.jpg?

Maybe the Bonnet clips were not obvious enuff

I'm not saying it was great, but I have seen worse hack jobs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is each to their own when it comes to kits how ever I personally like standard bumpers with canards and a lip for example and diffusers on rear etc.

Yep with you on that. Oem ftw

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2017 at 4:07 PM, swamp said:

I wanna get the lip add-ons for my 95 WRX, have considered later version grille and bonnets but all that stuff can wait for when/if I get an impreza coupe and build a widebody replica :) 

Thats what i was thinking for my 95 wrx, But again the rounded front bumper really annoys me at certain points. Was looking at the standard cwest style body kit with an extra lip through out the body just to give it that little extra. 

Also was thinking about making the sideskirts and rear bumper one piece and leaving the front detachable.

All will come soon though, Just finished making her run well, Still have a minor exhaust leak from the turbine housing to the down pipe due to a snapped bolt so i keep losing boost/dropping into limp mode. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2017 at 9:04 PM, Decypher said:

Thats what i was thinking for my 95 wrx, But again the rounded front bumper really annoys me at certain points. Was looking at the standard cwest style body kit with an extra lip through out the body just to give it that little extra. 

Also was thinking about making the sideskirts and rear bumper one piece and leaving the front detachable.

All will come soon though, Just finished making her run well, Still have a minor exhaust leak from the turbine housing to the down pipe due to a snapped bolt so i keep losing boost/dropping into limp mode. 

I like the later (v5+?) bumpers bonnet and grille, but I don't mind sticking with the OEM. I would just get factory lips skirts and rear lip.

On 16/08/2017 at 9:33 AM, swamp said:

I like the later (v5+?) bumpers bonnet and grille, but I don't mind sticking with the OEM. I would just get factory lips skirts and rear lip.

Yeah theyre tidy, cwest is more wider and aggressive looking but oem v5 is pretty much the same. Ive seen someone use the rubber garage door stops as the lip, cheap and easy to do at home

• Like 1