Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Help with info on my 1994 GF8 STI SA

Ihave a 94 wrx wagon chassie says it a wrx-sa (sti) 250 hp manual. it has tommy karin rear bumper and tommy karin wheel centers (not fitted at the moment) rear spoiler has triangle bits on the end that no other wagon has,there is a original subaru techincal international sticker on rear hatch thats the only revferance to sti on the vehicle does anyone know anythig about this vehicle like what does the sa mean 

• General Member
1 hour ago, fuseseven said:

Ihave a 94 wrx wagon chassie says it a wrx-sa (sti) 250 hp manual. it has tommy karin rear bumper and tommy karin wheel centers (not fitted at the moment) rear spoiler has triangle bits on the end that no other wagon has,there is a original subaru techincal international sticker on rear hatch thats the only revferance to sti on the vehicle does anyone know anythig about this vehicle like what does the sa mean 

Code?

& I've added imaged to the first post to make them easier to find

Codes are king :1:

• General Member
20 minutes ago, fuseseven said:

GF8B58D

Its right there on the list eh 

WRX - SA (STI)

GF8B58D

BX
BJ
MJ
MF

EJ20G DW1ND
EJ20G DW1NE
EJ20G DW1NE
EJ20G DW1NE

Manual

TY752VB3CA
TY752VB3CA
TY752VB3CA
TY752VB3CA

As per WRX STi 4 door, modified from production

• General Member

Puhhuuhuh settle grettle and welcome to the forums 

this is in the "Is my WRX a STI?" thread not all about your car, maybe start a new thread in the WRX section?

you know what I'll just do it for you :P & split this topic out & move it there then you might actually get the help your asking, I only know about Gen 2 Legacy's

Also its "Tommy Kiara" & Yea most likely from Factory

there were quite a few Subaru's with their stuff as Dealer options

Tommykaira

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I have an WRX SA (STI) too except my code is GF8B5BD, MJ. 

I'm not sure what the SA is all about but could be linked somehow to later versions known as 'RA'. Only the sedans were known as 'Version 1' for the MY94 year, so I'm pretty sure we can claim Version 1 unofficially.

Tommy Kaira made kits for the early WRXs, as they did for Foresters. They were factory options. I'm guessing a complete and good condition Tommy Kaira kit could go for average $$$, as a lot of WRX owners don't like that kind of stuff, plus it is very 90s. 

• Like 1