• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Leadfoot Festival 3-4 Feb 2018

Joker

• General Member

16473894_1371120582939779_52400506777283

Time to start getting Excited about this again 

Details

The Leadfoot Festival is back on 3-4 February 2018! Tickets will be available in August 2017 from www.leadfootfestival.com.

Onsite self-contained camping and local accomodation options will be available, so get our date in your diary now and lock in your plans.

Set in Hahei, New Zealand the Leadfoot Festival is a unique annual event and brings together a mix of iconic race vehicles and Motorsport legends from NZ and around the world.

Facepage here : https://www.facebook.com/leadfootfestival/?ref=br_rs

I know a few of you including me 2017's event was something pretty special & lets do it again!

I will likely be in the Hahie Camp-grounds again this yeah for the best part of a week either before or after the event

so book your time off / check your sunscreen & get ready for the worlds best Motorsport Event in New Zealand!

to complete the loop here is our "Calendar" event : which links back to this thread :P

• Like 1

• General Member

and keep an eye out I will let you know when they are asking for Volunteers & helpers applications open SOON!

cant say it was a bad gig at all this year this was what I put my Hand up for & IT WAS CHOICE

Event Assistant Volunteer Assist the event directors in anything that needs doing during weekend. Good communication, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, takes direction well Leadfoot volunteer tee or vintage dress Friday, Saturday, Sunday 7:00am – 6:00pm
Event Break-down Volunteer Assist Rod in post-event break down Construction type work N/A February 6-10 8:00am – 6:00pm 8
Event Set-up Volunteer Assist Rod in pre-event setup of tents and buildings Construction type work N/A Late January,  early February by schedule 8:00am – 6:00pm 8

http://www.leadfootfestival.com/leadfoot-festival/volunteer/

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/02/2018 at 10:02 AM, preim said:

Yep but they didnt let me in today :( was a bit early i think haha

I saw you driving through Whitianga, I was not expecting to see an S203! 

Didn't realise you were on here either. Woulda made a good photo shoot! RA-R and 203 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, chulozumo said:

I saw you driving through Whitianga, I was not expecting to see an S203! 

Didn't realise you were on here either. Woulda made a good photo shoot! RA-R and 203 

Car looked good, mint parking location. You didn't get a chance to do a parade lap this year?

• Like 1