Joker

Can a 4AET be RWD'ed?

bit of dreaming & a facebook post got me going

Gabe Cornman Just cut the Duty C wire in the TCU harness or at the trans and the transfer clutch will be 100% applied. I don't know how long it'll work like this, but it will work. Make sure you install CV stubs in the front wheel bearings.

if its been covered then yeah interested to learn

as I know the basics & that an Auto is 90% FWD & FWD fused etc so ther'll be good reasons why you cant, buy what would it take other than gutting the trans or 5MT swapping but thats missing the point

Hmmm I wouldn't trust a 4at transfer coupling to hold, or last too long. Those clutch packs aren't the greatest. You'd be better off dropping the back off the trans and welding the hub to the drum.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, gotasuby said:

Correct all 5eats are vtd

brb just going to go pull my centre diff out so I can do some skids with my rear lsd 

15 hours ago, DRFVDR said:

WHY ? 

puhuhuhu TRIGGERED

but yea, plentiful & under $500 cars these days worth a skid if its simple enough

so no not worth it in something you'd want to be seen in & This is why VVV lol

12 minutes ago, ADIKT said:

brb

/ asking for a friend

qagobnZl.png

WHY ? 

Lol & this is has become relevant as I have a GF8 With a fwd fuse holder LOL....

Swiped while swerving using Tapatalk

and now I seem to have a Forester also Auto suitable for Auto-crossing & other fun stuff haha