• Announcements

• RAYDEO

ClubSUB 2018 Calendar is now avilable!   24/09/17

Click here for more info!

The 2018 ClubSUB Calendar, Powered by Possum Borne Motorsport is now available.

12 Hand picked full colour photos, taken by menbers, submitted by members and chosen by members.
      All vehicles in the calendar are owned by members of the NZ Subaru Enthusiasts community.

A massive thanks to the team at PBMS for coming on board for another year!

This is a very sought after calendar and only available for a limited time.
      Also, if you are a subscribed member of ClubSUB, you will be in for a descent discount, so make sure you're logged in.

Please note, as these are printed to order, shipping will be delayed. we will make 3 orders, October 30th, November 27th, and December 11th. If you dont order intime to make one of these shipping dates, we will get it out to you in the new year.
  • Current Donation Goals

Subru

Not getting notifications

6 posts in this topic

Recently my notifications have been playing up (bell icon), most of the time the bell wont light up when I get a reply or something but sometimes it will. Only know this coz I viewed threads and noticed I got replied to but never got notification.

Any ideas?

1 person likes this

huh... got that notification.

I recently allowed notifications on my phone (however never get notifications on that too as im never logged into clubsub on phone).

edit: looked at notification settings and changed a few things. ill see if it fixes it.

most likey got notifications turned off on those reply's?

its not an auto feature, you'll get notification on thread you start & turn on the "notify of replys" button at the bottom

1 person likes this

or you can set to auto turn on when you reply, its in the settings.

i also have email notifications on, thats the main way i know when people reply to me.

funny... somehow it must have turned off coz I fiddled with setting and came back to see 5 notifications... :P 

Ill see if it stays like this.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor