• Announcements

• RAYDEO

ClubSUB 2018 Calendar is now avilable!   24/09/17

Click here for more info!

The 2018 ClubSUB Calendar, Powered by Possum Borne Motorsport is now available.

12 Hand picked full colour photos, taken by menbers, submitted by members and chosen by members.
      All vehicles in the calendar are owned by members of the NZ Subaru Enthusiasts community.

A massive thanks to the team at PBMS for coming on board for another year!

This is a very sought after calendar and only available for a limited time.
      Also, if you are a subscribed member of ClubSUB, you will be in for a descent discount, so make sure you're logged in.

Please note, as these are printed to order, shipping will be delayed. we will make 3 orders, October 30th, November 27th, and December 11th. If you dont order intime to make one of these shipping dates, we will get it out to you in the new year.
  • Current Donation Goals

IZichard

Where did everyone buy their cotton overalls?

7 posts in this topic

As title, where did everyone buy their 100% cotton overalls? I checked my local mitre 10 but they only have cotton/poly blend overalls.

Could try Apparelmaster or similar commercial washing/renting businesses. Sure they must flick on old ones that aren’t up to scratch for someone paying for the service but still reasonable. 

2 people like this

Painters overalls are cotton I think..

Try Dulux/resene etc..

I'm assuming for track day, I have a question. 

I have some 88% cotton / nylon blend overalls that's been impregnated with flame retardant, will they be fine?

1 person likes this

Maybe fine for a trackday depending on who's running it and what their rules are, but I don't think it will pass any MSNZ scrutineering.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

I'm assuming for track day, I have a question. 

I have some 88% cotton / nylon blend overalls that's been impregnated with flame retardant, will they be fine?

I would give Christchurch Trackdays an email and they can say yes or no. Better to find out early than try to find something on the day.

Another option is Savemart or whatever the equivalent is near you. I had a look at the one near me and they only had 1 that was 100% cotton but was short sleeved. The dearest overalls in general were $20. 

Edited by SpeedySub

MSNZ rules are changing soon (april next year)

anything above a clubsport basic event (motorkana/autocross) will require more than just cotton overalls, page 13/14 of schd A has the details

just a heads up

5 people like this